Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo State Polytechnic (Formerly Edo State Institute Of Technology And Management, Usen) National Diploma (ND) Full time Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Edo State Poly ND Courses
1. School of Engineering
Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering
Welding & Fabrication
2. School of Applied Sciences
Science Laboratory Technology
Food Science Technology
3. School of Business
Banking and Finance
Office Technology Management
4. School of Environmental Studies
Surveying & Geo-informatics
Urban and Regional Planning
Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
Candidate must fulfil the following criteria:
Five Credit level Passes in G.C.E ‘O’ level, Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE) or NBTE at not more than two sittings. The five subjects must include Mathematics and English Language and any other three subjects in relevant areas. And must have scored the required cut-off mark in the current UTME in addition to other requirements that will be determined thy the Admission Board from time to time.
How to Apply for Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
The application form cost N2,500
The procedure for the 2022/2023 Application for Admission for first-time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
1. Visit https://edopoly.waeup.org/applicants/ click on programme of choice.
2. Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME 2022/2023
3. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
4. Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue.
5. Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
6. Enter your username and the password to login.
7. To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
8. Upload a Recent and clear 5” x 5” COLOURED passport photograph.
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN.
9. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
10. Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Closing Date: June 6th, 2023.
All applicants are to check their admission status online.
Leave a Reply