Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Dennis Osadebay University Courses
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness
Animal Science and Production
Crop Science and Management
Soil and Land Resource Management
Fisheries and Aquaculture
2. FACULTY OF ARTS
Creative Arts (with options in Theatre Arts and Film Studies, Visual Arts, and Music)
History, Strategic and International Studies
English & Literary Studies Unit:
(i) French Unit
Philosophy with Options in Philosophy, Critical Thinking and Character Studies (PCC)
(i) Philosophy, Politics and Economics/Entrepreneurship (PPE)
Religion, Practical Theology and Human Relations
3. FACULTY OF COMPUTING
B.SC. Computer Science
B.Sc. Cyber Security
4. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
Environmental Management and Toxicity
Fine and Applied Arts
Survey and Geo-informatics
Urban and Regional Planning
5. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Banking and finance
Criminology and security studies
Hospitality and tourism studies
6. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Dennis Osadebay University Post UTME Eligibility
Ordinary level Requirement
1. All candidates to Dennis Osadebay University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/ GCE/ OLevel/ NECO/ NABTEB or its equivalents in not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics as well as other JAMB requirements.
1. Candidates to Dennis Osadebay University are required to have sat for the current UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMB Only.
2. Candidates who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark at the current UTME are eligible to apply to Dennis Osadebay University.
How to Apply for Dennis Osadebay University Post UTME Form
2. Click on Admission Menu and select Undergraduate to Apply
3. Complete the application form with all required details
4. Click next, to make payment for Online Application Fee of N2,500 using debit card and print payment receipt
5. Login to the portal to print the completed ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
6. Upload copies of your credentials All printed documents should be submitted at the Admissions Office.
NOTE: All candidates who are interested in the University as a choice, MUST go to the JAMB website and do a Change of University.
About Dennis Osadebay University
Dennis Osadebay University is a Public University established by the Law of Delta State House of Assembly on February 25, 2021. It aims at being an institution of excellence in producing thinkers and solutions for the development of mankind and its environment. It is also geared towards producing well-motivated, skilful graduates capable of exhibiting appreciable expertise in empowering future generations.
For more details send enquiries to [email protected]