Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Federal Polytechnic (FPI), Idah for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME Eligibility
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 120 in the 2022/2023 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME Form
1. Candidates are advised to visit the Federal Polytechnic, Idah website http://www.postutme1.fepoda.edu.ng/
2. Click on Screening payment” link
Fill the form with a valid personal e-mail address and print out the payment with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
3. Take the printed payment invoice to any bank for payment of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) registration fee
4. Return to the Polytechnic website http://www.postutme1.fepoda.edu.ng/ to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on Finish Registration” link
5. JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, and Second choices of programmes
6. Candidates should also upload the original JAMB result printout as well as their original certificates or statements of result on the Polytechnic Portal and the JAMB website
7. Printout the registration details
Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME Screening Schedule
The 2022/2023 ND Admission will hold at the Federal Polytechnic Idah on 16th September 2022.
i. Candidates must provide authentic personal e-mail address and phone numbers as these will serve as the primary means of contacting them.
ii. The Federal Polytechnic, ldah does not condone any form of falsification of information as it would automatically, disqualify a candidate.