Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND full-time programmes run by the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) in the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates that have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa in the 2022 UTME and scored the approved minimum cut-off points in the appropriate subject’s combination are eligible for post-UTME Screening.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Courses
School of Engineering Technology
1. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options:
i. Power and Machines
ii. Electronics and Telecommunication
2. Mechanical Engineering Technology with option in Manufacturing.
3. Agricultural Engineering Technology with options in:
i. Farm Power
4. Civil Engineering Technology
5. Chemical Engineering Technology
School of Environmental Studies
1. Architectural Technology
2. Building Technology
3. Quantity Surveying
4. Urban and Regional Planning
5. Estate Management
6. Surveying and Geo-Informatics
7. Art and Industrial Design
School of Applied Sciences
2. Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
i. Applied Chemistry
ii. Physics with Electronics
3. Agricultural Technology
4. Hospitality Management
School of Business studies
2. Business Administration and Management.
3. Banking and Finance
5. Public Administration
School of Information and Technology
1. Computer Science
2. Office Technology and Management
3. Library and Information Sciences
4. Mass Communication
School of General Studies
1. Crime Management
2. Environmental and Resource Management Technology
APPROVED NEW PROGRAMMES
1. Environmental and Resource Management Technology (ND)
2. Hospitality Management (ND)
3. Crime Management (ND)
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form
The application fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only (excluding bank charges) for Post-UTME Screening in respect of ND programmes. Visit the Polytechnic website https://fpn.edu.ng/applicants/ for the detailed procedure.
The deadline for submission of applications is 31st August 2022.