Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Federal Polytechnic, Bida National Diploma full-time programmes admission screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Bida ND Courses
1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCES
a. Department of Biological Sciences
b. Department of Chemical Sciences
c. Department of Physics
d. Department of Hospitality Management
e. Department of Statistics
f. Nutrition & Dietetics
g. Science Laboratory Technology.
2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
a. Department of Business Administration and Management
Business Administration and Management
b. Department of Marketing
c. Department of Public Administration
3. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
a. Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with Options:
Farm Power and Machinery
Soil and Water Engineering
b. Department of Chemical Engineering Technology
c. Department of Civil Engineering Technology
d. Department of Electrical Engineering Technology with options in:
Electronics and Telecommunication
Power and Machines
e. Department of Mechanical Engineering with options in:
4. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
a. Department of Architectural Technology
b. Department of Building Technology
c. Department of Estate Management and Valuation
Estate Management and Valuation
d. Department of Quantity Surveying
e. Department of Surveying & Geo-Informatics
Surveying and Geo-informatics
f. Department of Urban and Regional Planning
Urban and Regional Planning
5. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
a. Department of Accountancy
b. Department of Banking and Finance
Banking and Finance
6. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
a. Department of Computer Science
b. Department of Mass Communication
c. Department of Office Technology and Management
Office Technology and Management
Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Requirements & Eligibility
2. Candidate must have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State either as his/her the First, Second or Third choice.
3. Candidates must possess minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in their WAEC and or NECO/ NABTEB in addition to the pre-requisite combination of subjects for the desired programme of study. Those with Awaiting Results can also apply.
4. Candidate must Register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise. Registration Procedure is given below.
5. Candidates must possess the following Required Documents for Online Registration:
i. Copies of Official Examination Results (including Originals).
ii. Copies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online result
iii. Passport photographs.
iv. Original certificate of State of origin.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Form
Interested applicants are to visit the online application portal to complete the application form below and upload the required documents.
Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolybida.edu.ng) click on “Post UTME Screening Link” to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only, then proceed to fill the form online.
Candidates are required to upload their Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level results obtained in not more than two sittings.
1. Any candidate who fails to upload his/her Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level result(s)would not be considered for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bida in the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
2. No physical screening, your entries will be screened online.