Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bali, Taraba State, National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Bali ND Courses & Cut-off Marks
Candidates are expected to note the following, as programmes JAMB cut-off marks for the 2022/2023 National Diploma admissions:
1. ND Computer Science Technology– 125
2. ND Science Laboratory Technology– 120
3. ND Public Administration– 120
4. ND Business Administration– 120
5. ND Office Technology and Management– 115
6. ND Accountancy– 110
7. ND Agricultural Technology- 110
8. ND Statistics- 110
9. ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Eng. Tech.- 110
10. ND Electrical and Electronics Engineering Tech.- 110
11. ND Computer Engineering Technology- 110
12. ND Building Technology- 110
13. ND Civil Engineering Technology- 110
14. ND Animal Health and Production Technology- 110
15. ND Banking and Finance- 110
16. ND Marketing- 110
17. ND Library and Information Science Technology- 110
Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Eligibility
1. Candidates who have chosen Federal Polytechnic Bali as their First choice in the JAMB/UTME 2022 examination and scored required minimum points for the 2022/2023 National Diploma admissions.
2. Candidates that did not choose the Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution should log on to Jamb.org.ng to change their First Choice Institution to Federal Polytechnic Bali before applying.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Form
1. Sign up at https://fedpobali.net/signup/
2. Complete the required form and generate RRR
3. You will be required to pay N2,000.00 only as screening fee, via any means available for them either with ATM card or at any bank nationwide.