Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various ND Full-time programmes of Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda (FEDPONAM) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Federal Polytechnic Kaura ND Full-Time Programmes
1. ND Agricultural Technology
2. ND Computer Science
3. ND Science Laboratory Technology
4. ND Office Technology and Management
5. ND Microfinance & Entrepreneurship Development
6. ND Accountancy
7. ND Business Administration and Management
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME Eligibility
2. Candidates are required to have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council WAEC/ NECO/ NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Kaura Post UTME Form
1. Visit www.fedponam.edu.ng click on the Student Portal Menu on the left navigation panel
2. Click on Apply for Admission,
3. Click on Start Application and fill all requirement,
4. Click submit button to process payment via master card, visa card, pos etc.
5. To make payment using your generated RRR return to Student Portal and click Re-print RRR to print your personalized payment invoice (RRR) and go to any commercial bank branch nationwide to make your payment.
6. After making the payment, return to the website www.fedponam.edu.ng
7. Click on Student Portal and click Continue Application enter your RRR Number, Email Address/Phone Number that you have used, to validate your payment. After which you can create your Username and password.
8. To complete your application form, fill in the personal data form, qualification, course selection etc.
9. Review your forms to ensure accuracy of all the Information you have provided.
10. Click on Submit to complete the application process.
11. Print your Acknowledgement Card and Admission Form.
12. When admission has been approved you will be notified through SMS or email address you provided, to check your admission status through your account.
13. Visit the web site www.fedponam.edu.ng and print your provisional offer of admission.
14. Click Student Registration from the Student Portal to continue with your registration after making Registration Payment.