This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH), Igbesa, Ogun State, for the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check OGITECH Admission List
1. Go to the admission status checking portal https://ogitech.edu.ng/portal/lifepage/.
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
3. Enter your Surname in the appropriate column.
4. Select your Date of Birth.
5. Finally, click on the Search button to access your admission status.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
Candidates are to follow the procedure below to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS.
1. Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
1. Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by the candidate.
2. Candidates successfully admitted into the Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH) are advised to Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Candidates can apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.