Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various Higher National Diploma (HND), Pre-Professional Diploma (PPD), Professional Diploma (PD), Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes of the Federal School of Surveying, Oyo (FSS Oyo) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
FSS Oyo HND Admission Eligibility
Applications are for the following Federal School of Surveying, Oyo FULL-TIME COURSES for the 2022/2023 Academic Session:
1. Higher National Diploma (HND) in Surveying and Geoinformatics
2. Pre-Professional Diploma (PPD) in Surveying and Geoinformatics
3. Professional Diploma (PD) in Surveying and Geoinformatics
4. Post-Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Geographic Information System (GIS)
How to Apply for Federal School of Surveying Oyo HND Form
Online Registration starts from Monday, 31st October 2022.
1. Visit the School Admission Portal at https://applications.fss-oyo.edu.ng/ and click on Start HND,PPD, PD and PGD(GIS) Registration
2. Enter your Name, Valid Email Address, Phone Number and Choice Programme and Click Proceed
3. Print out the displayed Payment Invoice. Copy the RRR and proceed to any commercial bank for payment or pay through your debit card which includes Visa, Verve and Master Card (for Online payment).
4. Application Fee is N10,500.00 for HND Candidates and N15,500.00 for PPD, PD and PGD GIS Candidates.
5. Go back to the admission portal homepage and click Continue HND, PPD, PD and PGD(GIS) Registration.
6. Enter your RRR used for payment, your email, and your choice of programme.
7. Check your email to fetch your password and application no.
8. Click on login page at the portal homepage. Use the given password and the application no. and the email used to login and fill the form
NOTE: The following documents are needed for the process:
i. A recent scanned passport which must not exceed 70KB
ii. Scanned ‘O’ level result(s) in JPEG format which must not exceed 70KB
iii. Scanned Certificate of Origin in JPEG format which must not exceed 70KB
iv. Scanned Birth Certificate in JPEG format which must not exceed 70KB
v. Scanned (HND or First Degree, NYSC etc.) Certificate (for Postgraduate Programme) which must not exceed 70KB
vi. Scanned IT Discharge Letter, ND Certificate (HND Applicant) which must not exceed 70KB
9. Print out the Screening Registration Slip
10. The Date and the Mode of Screening Exercise will be communicated through the School Website and the candidate’s email (PPD and PGD Applicants are Excluded).
11. The candidates are to come to the Screening Center with the following:
i. Copy of Registration Slip
ii. Copies of ALL Scanned Documents
iii. Two (2) Colour passport photos.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 30th December 2022.