Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
IMSU Post UTME/DE Eligibility
1. Candidates whose First choice of Institution is Imo State University, Owerri and scored the required cut-off mark of 150 and above in the 2022 UTME.
2. Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution to Imo State University, Owerri.
3. All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME Form
1. Visit the University website at: www.imsu.edu.ng and click on admissions on the top menu of the homepage or Click Here to Apply.
2. You will be directed to the admission section of the portal, click on apply for 2022/2023 Post-UTME/Direct Entry and select either Post-UTME or Direct Entry.
3. Sign up with your JAMB registration number, email, phone number and password.
4. Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of N2,000 Click Here to Make Payment.
5. Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
6. If you made the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form.
7. Fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
8. If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always return to the admission portal: https://admissions.imsu.edu.ng to log in to your account and complete your application before the closing date.
9. After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip and come with it to the University on the Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the University subsequently.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to the online application, Direct Entry candidates must also ensure that their OND/HND/First Degree transcripts, O’ and A’ Level result(s) or their equivalents are forwarded to the Registrar, Imo State University, Owerri on or before Wednesday, 5th October 2022. Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for Direct Entry admission.
APTITUDE TEST: The specific date and time for individual candidates will be communicated in due course.
1. Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
2. All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
3. Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
Portal closes on Wednesday, 5th October 2022.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms Have Been Released
Leave a Reply