Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2022/2023 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st Choice or are willing to change to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Eligibility
1. Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2022 UTME. RECOMENDED: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ND Departmental Cut-off Marks.
3. Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below:
How to Obtain Ilaro Poly Post UTME Form
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, must complete the Institution’s Form available online at www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng with effect from 25th July 2022.
Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) as a processing fee.
The authorized banks for this exercise are United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc. All transactions must be performed on the Remita platform.
Instructions to Candidates:
1. Log on to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
3. Scroll down to “New Application”
4. Click on the “Generate Invoice” button.
5. To generate your invoice, fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
6. Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER.
7. Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
8. Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
9. Complete the application form.
10. Scan and upload the following:
i. A colored passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
iii. O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
iv. All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should, however, upload their result when available.
11. Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip.
1. All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
2. The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the applicant’s name; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated, and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
3. Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining a screening form is a continuous exercise.
4. All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However, notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
Enquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: [email protected].