Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bida Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Bida HND Courses
1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCES
a. Department of Biological Sciences
b. Department of Chemical Sciences
c. Department of Physics
d. Department of Hospitality Management
e. Department of Statistics
f. Nutrition & Dietetics
g. Science Laboratory Technology.
2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
a. Department of Business Administration and Management
Business Administration and Management
b. Department of Marketing
c. Department of Public Administration
3. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
a. Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with Options:
Farm Power and Machinery
Soil and Water Engineering
b. Department of Chemical Engineering Technology
c. Department of Civil Engineering Technology
d. Department of Electrical Engineering Technology with options in:
Electronics and Telecommunication
Power and Machines
e. Department of Mechanical Engineering with options in:
4. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
a. Department of Architectural Technology
b. Department of Building Technology
c. Department of Estate Management and Valuation
Estate Management and Valuation
d. Department of Quantity Surveying
e. Department of Surveying & Geo-Informatics
Surveying and Geo-informatics
f. Department of Urban and Regional Planning
Urban and Regional Planning
5. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
a. Department of Accountancy
b. Department of Banking and Finance
Banking and Finance
6. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
a. Department of Computer Science
b. Department of Mass Communication
c. Department of Office Technology and Management
Office Technology and Management
Federal Polytechnic Bida HND Admission Entry Requirement
The minimum entry requirements for Higher National Diploma Programmes for specified field are:
1. The National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme with minimum of Lower Credit in the field of interest and (5) Relevant Credits at SSCE, NTC, GCE, WAEC, NECO, NBC or NABTEB level.
2. A minimum of one (1) year Post National Diploma (ND) cognate working experience (Industrial Training).
3. All Graduands (Except that of Federal Polytechnic, Bida) are to send Transcripts of their National Diploma under confidential covers to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Bida to ease consideration of their admission requests. Graduands of the Federal Polytechnic, Bida must present original statement of result at the point of screening.
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Bida HND Admission Form
1. Interested applicants are to visit the online application portal to complete the application form below and upload the required documents.
2. All applicants must purchase the Polytechnic Admission Form online by using different options of payment as described on the portal and pay a sum of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only (excluding transaction charge) to the Federal Polytechnic, Bida. All payments options (i.e using MASTER, VERVE and VISA ATM cards and generation of RRR to pay cash in the bank) must be made through the application portal only. After which, the link to fill form would be activated.
3. The Federal Polytechnic, Bida online form site is fedpolybida.edu.ng. For further documentation, please follow the procedures for filling the form online.
For enquiries, Email us at [email protected]
Leave a Reply