Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various Full-Time admission into all National Diploma Programmes of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY), Abeokuta, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
MAPOLY Available Courses
3. Arts and Design
4. Banking and Finance
5. Building Technology
6. Business Administration
7. Civil Engineering
8. Computer Engineering
9. Computer Science
10. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
11. Estate Management
12. Food Science Technology
14. Mass Communication
15. Mechanical Engineering
16. Nutrition and Dietetics
17. Office Technology and Management
18. Pharmaceutical Technology
19. Quantity Surveying
20. Science Laboratory Technology
21. Statistics and Mathematics
22. Surveying and Geoinformatics
23. Tourism/Hospitality (Hospitality)
24. Tourism/Hospitality (Leisure and Tourism)
25. Urban and Regional Planning
MAPOLY Post UTME Screening Eligibility
1. Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta as their first or second choice(s) of the institution(s) during the 2022 UTME and scored 100 and above.
2. Candidates, who did not choose MAPOLY as their first choice in the 2022 UTME, MUST process a Change of Choice and make MAPOLY their most preferred Institution via JAMB’s portal before obtaining MAPOLY application forms.
3. Candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB’s Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
How to Apply for MAPOLY Post UTME Form
1. MAPOLY post UTME application fee is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00).
2. Candidates should CLICK HERE to process the form, using a Debit Master or Visa Card to pay the prescribed processing fee to complete the online application.
CLOSING DATE: The application processing will close on Saturday, 15th October 2022.
Candidates are enjoined to visit www.mapoly.edu.ng or follow our social media platforms on https://mapoly.edu.ng/web/our-contacts/ for prompt updates or send us email on [email protected] or [email protected] for inquiries.