This is to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into various undergraduate programmes of the Evangel University, that they can now prceed to check their admission status.
The list of successfully admitted candidates has been uploaded online. See how to check your admission status below.
How to Check Evangel University Admission List
The management of the Evangel University has released the list of candidates offered admission into various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates are requied to visit the institution website to confirm their admission status. Click here to check https://mail.evangeluniversity.edu.ng/Admission/
Evangel University Accreditation Fees Payment Procedure
The newly admitted students are to proceed to banks to pay the sum of N82,000 (Eighty-Two Thousand Naira Only) for the Application Form, Acceptance and Accreditation Fees.
Please note, candidates who fail to accept the Provisional Admission offer on or before 21st August 2022 will lose it.
Account Name Name of Bank Account Number
Evangel University Akaeze United Bank for Africa. (UBA) 1018366838
Evangel University Akaeze Access Bank Plc. 0762618503
Evangel University Akaeze Zenith Bank 1015609420
Upon payment, candidates are to return to the website (https://www.evangeluniversity.edu.ng) to download the application form to fill manually, and then send it with the relevant documents (such as payment teller, O’ Level Result and JAMB Original Result Printout) as an attachment to Admission office at [email protected] for processing.
All applicants are advised to visit the website regularly to check their application status, admission notification and proceed with school fees payment
All applicants must upload evidence of payment of the school fees applicable to their Department/ College which they are admitted into before the time stipulated.
Candidates who did not choose Evangel University Akaeze as first choice can as well proceed to do so choosing any course they are qualified for.
1. Any Candidate whose name is not on the list of Nursing Science Department because his or her first-choice course is not approved can only apply for “Change of Course” to any of the under-listed programmes by sending email to Admission Officer via [email protected]
In College of Health Science
Medical Laboratory Science
Radiography and Radiation Science
In College of Science
Physics with Electronics
Those whose names have not appeared on the list of programs sent to Evangel University by JAMB but have already done their change of institution or change of course (but not in Nursing Science) should send an email containing evidence of change of institution with their credentials (such as O’Level Result, JAMB Original Registration Printout and JAMB Original Result Printout) as an attachment to [email protected] Such candidates are to be checking their email regularly for approval of their request for change. If the request for change is approved such student should proceed and do change of programme at JAMB office.
Interested candidate who applied for Direct Entry through JAMB are to:
1. Reach the Admissions Officer via [email protected] and upload their relevant documents (such as O’ Level Result, Direct Entry Form or any other qualifying certificate)
2. Visit their email boxes regularly for letter of offer/approval of admission.
3. On receipt of Letter of offer/approval, candidates should proceed to any of the listed banks to pay the sum of N82, 000 (Eighty two thousand Naira only) for Application Form, Acceptance and Accreditation Fee and also pay the school fees applicable to their Department /College which they have been admitted before the expiration of the deadline given for payment.
For enquires, call the following mobile phone numbers: 07030269130, 07039581034, 07034540931, 09096696169, 08033281058.
Candidates who participated in the admission exercise of the institution can also proceed to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS portal following the steps below.
How to Check on JAMB Portal
1. Visit the JAMB admission portal at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Evangel University admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Congratulation to all candidates admitted to Evangel University.