The Umaru Musa Yar’dua University (UMYU) admission list has been released by the school authorities for the 2022/2023 academic session. The first (merit), 2nd, and supplementary School of Continuing Education (SCE), and Direct Entry batch admission lists have been released.
All the prospective students of the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) that participated in the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
All candidates are expected to accept the offer of admission via the University Portal as from Monday 18, July 2022.
How to Check UMYU Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First-Degree Programmes of the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Direct Entry Admission List:
Merged Admission List:
Candidates admitted are required to;
(i) Accept the admission
(ii) Print the JAMB Admission Letter from the JAMB portal.
(iii) Make sure that they upload their O’Level results on the JAMB Portal. Candidates yet to do so are advised to visit any accredited JAMB CBT centre to do so.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
1. Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”. (See figure above)
3. Click on this “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS admission status portal.
4. After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
5. If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it UMYU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.