Applications are invited from all candidates who scored 140 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen the University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNICAL Post UTME Cut-off Mark
UNICAL Cut-off mark is 140. The application form cost is ₦2000. The application deadline is Sunday October 16th, 2022.
UNICAL Post UTME Eligibility
This screening exercise is for all candidates who scored 140 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Screening
UNICAL registration will start from Thursday August 18th, 2022, when the portal will open for that purpose. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Sunday October 16th, 2022.
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The following options are available:
1. E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal https://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
2. Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
3. Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
1. LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
2. On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
3. Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
4. Click on login and follow the online instructions.
5. Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
6. Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Aptitude Test Fee = ₦2,000.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Schedule
The First-Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, October 24th to Thursday, 27th October 2022.
1. Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing the candidate’s photograph.
2. The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
3. Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
Follow the link below to download the PDF version of the screening timetable, which contains the Date, Time, Faculty, Course, and Venue for the screening exercise.
Download the UNICAL Screening Schedule Pdf
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
1. Impersonation is a serious offense, and anyone caught will be handed over to Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable for up to 5 years imprisonment.
2. Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
4. Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, October 19th, 2022, for their venue and time of the CBT.
5. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling out the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
CLOSING DATE: UNICAL application deadline is Sunday October 16th, 2022.
HELP DESK: Zellence Unical Office, Database Office, Philosophy Department, University of Calabar, 08183626190. Email: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms Have Been Released
Leave a Reply