LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform all UTME/Direct Entry candidates that Ignatius Ajuru University of Education has extended the deadline for the 2022/2023 Post-UTME/Direct Entry Registration Exercise which commenced on 1st August 2022. The exercise will now close on Sunday, 4th September 2022. Online screening is scheduled to commence on Monday, 5th September 2022.
Applications are invited from candidates who wish to study at Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (former Rivers State University of Education), Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt to register for screening exercise at the ICT Centre, main Campus, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt.
Candidates who scored 140 and above in the JAMB UTME including those that did not choose the institution and are willing to change and Direct Entry Candidates, to commence registration using the registration link on the portal as contained in the advertisement.
The registration will commence on Monday, 1st August 2022 and close on Sunday, 4th September 2022. The registration fee is N2,000.00 only.
How to Apply for IAUE Post UTME Form
Payment for registration and screening will be online via ATM Card or bank after generation of an invoice at the University website (www.iauoe.edu.ng) as listed below. The cost of screening is two thousand naira (N2,000).
Candidates are expected to register for the 2022/2023 UTME Screening exercise online as follows:
1. Visit the University Website iauoe.edu.ng.
2. On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2022/2023 UTME Screening.
3. On the page that appears, click on “Register for 2022/2023 Session UTME Screening”.
4. A page appears; enter your JAMB Reg. No. and Click Register.
5. If you are a FIRST-CHOICE candidate:
i. Your details will appear.
ii. Click on Confirm to confirm your details.
iii. Enter your Phone No and E-mail & click on submit.
iv. An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to you. Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
6. If you are NOT a FIRST-CHOICE candidate:
i. Click on UTME Registration button, a form will appear.
ii. Fill the form completely and click on submit.
iii. An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to you. Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
NB: Following instruction 6 above, remember to effect change of institution to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education from JAMB Portal. Candidates who used awaiting result during JAMB registration should remember to upload their O’level in JAMB portal and do same in university portal.
7. Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email/phone.
8. You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
9. From the menu on the left, click on Pay Screening Fees.
10. Click on Pay for UTME Registration button and then click on Generate Invoice below.
11. Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay. Print your invoice.
12. You may pay with ATM Card or proceed to Bank with your Invoice to pay.
13. After successful payment, click on Update Personal Data menu on the left. UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
14. Print your Registration Slip and log out.
15. Save your login details. Your username and your password are your personal credentials to access your profile in the university portal
NOTE: Please, ensure error-free and seamless registration. The University is engaging in data verification of its candidates. We will do a data matching with the information provided by JAMB through its database.
Use your personal phone number for registration. Information will be available on a regular basis. No duplicate phone number is allowed.
Candidates who registered for JAMB using awaiting results should remember to upload their O’level to JAMB Portal and do the same in the University Portal.
Please note that registration is online, and candidates are advised to register from any location as no candidate will be allowed physically on the University Campus.
IAUE Post UTME Screening Exercise
Online screening is scheduled to commence on Monday, 5th September 2022.
IAUE Screening Requirements
Candidates are to come to the screening centre with the following:
2. Print-out of the online registration and JAMB original slip.
3. Two passport photographs
4. Birth certificate/Age declaration
5. Local Government Identification letter
Admission is free. Candidates should report any demand for money for admission to the appropriate authorities. Parents, guardians, well-wishers and other unauthorized persons are not allowed at the screening Centre whether online or offline during the screening exercise.
The deadline of application is Sunday, 4th September 2022.