Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State College of Education (KSCOE), Ankpa NCE full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Obtain KSCOE Ankpa Post UTME Form
1. Eligible Applicants are to visit the College Edu-Portal at http://portal.kscoeankpa.edu.ng/.
2. Go to Prospective Students’ Module and select ‘New Applicant’.
3. Select “Create Account” to fill the displayed form using JAMB Registration Number as Username and Password, use valid E-mail Address and Phone Number(s), as required.
4. Click on “Sign Up” to submit the account.
5. Re-login as “Returning Applicant” and click on ‘Generate Reference’ to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
6. Select either ‘Print’ to get a hardcopy of the PIN and proceed to any commercial bank using REMITA platform to make payment, OR Make Payment’ for direct online payment using ATM Debit Card.
7. Return to the Login page as “Returning Applicant” to query the payment made.
8. Complete the POST-UTME Screening Form online with correct Information, upload a passport-size photograph and other necessary documents, as required.
9. Preview the page to ensure all information provided are correct.
10. Click “SUBMIT”
11. Print out the Completed Form with other evidence of payment and proceed to the College Admissions Office for further instructions.