Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme, Centre for Continuing Education (CCE), The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
The Pre-Degree Science (PDS) Programme is full-time and will run for One Academic Session of Two (2) Semesters.
During the programme, candidates will have the opportunity to write the University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and MAY seek admission into the following Schools in the University:
School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
School of Environmental Technology (SET)
School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)
School of Sciences (SOS)
School of Health and Health Technology (SHHT)
School of Computing (SOC)
• ENGLISH LANGUAGE • BIOLOGY/AGRIC. SCIENCE
• MATHEMATICS • ECONOMICS
• PHYSICS • TECHNICAL DRAWING
• CHEMISTRY • GEOGRAPHY
ACCOMMODATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR INTERESTED CANDIDATE ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
FUTA PRE-DEGREE AVAILABLE COURSES
ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS & DEPARTMENTS IN FUTA:
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
Agricultural Resource and Economics (ARE)
Agricultural Extension and Communication (AEC)
Animal Production and Health (APH)
Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology (FAT)
Food Science and Technology (FST)
Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
Computer Engineering (COE)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
Materials and Metallurgical Engineering (MME)
Mechanical Engineering (MEE)
Mining Engineering (MNE)
Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
Building Technology (BDG)
Estate Management (ESM)
Industrial Design (IDD)
Quantity Survey (QSV)
Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCE (SEMS)
Applied Geology (AGY)
Applied Geophysics (AGP)
Marine Science and Technology (MST)
Meteorology and Climate Science (MCS)
Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics (RSG)
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE (SOS)
Mathematical Science (MTS)
SCHOOL OF HEALTH AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT)
Human Anatomy (HUA)
Biomedical Technology (BMT)
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING (SCOM)
Computer Science (CSC)
Cyber Security Services (CYB)
Information Technology (IFT)
Information Systems (IFS)
Software Engineering (SEN)
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SMAT)
Project Management Technology (PMT)
Transport Management Technology (TMT)
How to Apply for FUTA Pre-Degree Admission Form
1. Candidates are to visit www.futa.edu.ng. Click on CCE portal and PDS application to create an account.
2. Login into your account with your username and password and click on payment to generate an invoice for the application form.
3. Candidates are to pay an application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) only excluding bank charges on Remita platform ONLY in any bank.
4. Candidates are to complete and print the PDS Application form online by logging on to www.futa.edu.ng and click on the online PDS application form
5. Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the Screening schedule slip.
6. The application opens on Monday, 15th June, 2020 and is still on. All awaiting results candidates must upload their results on www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
7. Screening will hold on to a date to be announced later.
8. The listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issues bordering on the Programme during office hours only: 07061162814, 08074254379.
Closing Date for Submission of Application Forms
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ng not later than the deadline which is yet to be specified.