This is to inform the general public that the management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta has announced the sales of forms for admission into Higher National Diploma (Part-Time) Programmes for 2022/2023 academic session. These programmes are open to both full-time and part-time candidates.
Available HND Programmes
Office Technology and Management
Statistics and Mathematics
Food Science Technology
Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry)
Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-biology/Biology)
Science Laboratory Technology (Physics with Electronics)
Civil Engineering(Water Resources)
MAPOLY HND General Entry Requirements
1. Satisfy the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic entry Requirements for each relevant National Diploma Programme;
2. Pass at not below Lower Credit in the relevant National Diploma Programmes from accredited programmes/institutions and have completed a minimum of one calendar year post National Diploma relevant work experience (evidence of industrial work experience is required).
3. Candidates with a Pass at ND level plus two (2) years post qualification cognate experience could be considered for admission;
4. Request his/her former Institution to send transcripts of his/her academic record to the Registrar, Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta;
Note: No candidate will be registered before receipt of the academic transcript.
5. Applicants who obtained their National Diploma (ND) from other Polytechnics with Pre- ND as their entry qualification shall not be admitted. Post-qualification School Certificate ordinary level results are not admissible.
6. Candidates with National Diploma in Banking & Finance and Accounting Technician Scheme (ATS) Certificate are not qualified for admission into HND Accountancy Programme.
7. Candidates must pass the screening examination to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
8. Candidates wishing to specialize in either Biology/ Microbiology, Chemistry, or Physics must have credit at O’Level in their areas of specialization.
How to Apply MAPOLY HND Admission Form
Applicants should apply on the Polytechnic’s portal making use of their ATM card/Master or Visa Card and make payment of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only. Click on “Start Application” to begin the application process.
Deadline: Not Specified.