Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for supplementary Post UTME screening exercise of University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
UNIMED Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility
1. Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2022 UTME and scored 160 and above are eligible for the Post UTME Screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo, and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
2. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University
3. Direct Entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess a minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the Basic Medical or Biological Sciences with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
4. All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Supplementary Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng and take the following steps:
1. Click on Admission.
2. Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal.
3. Click on PAYMENT to make payment via an online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that the VERVE Card is not allowed.
4. After payment, Print Payment Receipt
5. On the Post-UTME Portal, Click on Application Form to log in with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as the password to complete the screening form.
6. For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng)
UNIMED Supplementary Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Screening Exercise will hold on Wednesday, 28th September 2022. The Venue of Examination and Modalities will be communicated to validly registered candidates accordingly.
1. All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
i. JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates.
ii. A printed copy of the completed 2022/2023 Admission Screening slip.
2. For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to admiss[email protected], or call the phone number: +234-813-551-3654.
3. Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Supplementary Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the Programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s Administrative Office and at the University’s Website, www.unimed.edu.ng
Also note that valid payments for purchase of forms can ONLY be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!