LATEST: All candidates are hereby informed that the deadline for Applications to the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Admission Screening has been extended to Friday, 28th October 2022.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes of Osun State University (UNIOSUN) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Eligibility
1. Candidates who chose Osun State University as their first choice or those willing to change their institution and make UNIOSUN their first choice, who have a minimum score of 160 marks.
2. However, candidates who scored less than 200 marks would not be considered for admission into any of the underlisted programmes:
• Common and Islamic Law.
3. Meanwhile, candidates who chose any of the above-mentioned courses but scored less than the prescribed marks can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
4. UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/ NECO/ NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Medicine, Nursing and Law, where candidates are expected to have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO in the relevant subjects at one sitting. The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
5. Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the University portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn, once discovered. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
6. In line with the extant national policy, any candidate who will be less than Sixteen (16) years of age at the point of registration/documentation for the programme needs not apply.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Form
Candidates are to register online by accessing the University website to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
1. Visit the UNIOSUN Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
2. Payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
1. Direct Entry candidates should complete the form online following the same process as above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programmes. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday, 28th October 2022.
2. All Direct Entry candidates including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2022/2023 academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION:
2. However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on the first-choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS):
1. The 2022/2023 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions.
2. All candidates are advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms closes at 12.00 noon on Friday, 28th October 2022.