Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
All candidates who chose the IBB University Labia as their most preferred institution [First Choice] in the 2022 UTME and scored 150 and above as well as Direct Entry applicants who have Upper Credit or its equivalent to visit the University’s portal www.ibbu.edu.ng for online screening and verification of their O’Level Result in either WAEC, NECO and NABTEB are all invited for the screening exercise.
The verification and screening exercise starts from Monday 8th August to 26th September 2022.
IBB Post UTME/ DE Eligibility
1. Only candidates with UTME score of 150 and above are eligible to register for the screening exercise.
2. Direct Entry (DE candidates are required to pay only the screening fee as well as upload a scanned copy of their GCE Advance level (IJMBE) A’level NCE or Diploma results.
NB: DE candidate should note that A’level, NABTEB results is not acceptable for this exercise
How to Apply for IBB Post UTME/ DE Form
1. CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Applicants are to visit the links check your UTME eligibility status & make your online payment. (For UTME Candidates) OR Click here to check your DE eligibility status & make your online payment. (For DE Candidates)
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible.
• If eligible, Enter their mobile phone number & other required information to proceed.
• A payment page will be loaded. Proceed to payment via any preferred means listed.
• Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage immediately after making their payment. They are to log into the portal using their UTME Reg. No & Phone No.
• Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal.
• Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
UTME: Click here to Log into your UTME results submission Portal account.
DE: Click here to Log into your DE results submission Portal account.
All complains and suggestion should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to [email protected]. You can also call the help line on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00AM and 3:00PM Mondays-Saturdays.
Leave a Reply