Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes of Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
JIGPOLY Available ND Courses
College of Business and Management Studies ND Courses:
ND in Accountancy
ND in Business Administration
ND in Public Administration
ND in Office Technology
ND in Social Administration
College of Engineering and Environmental Studies ND Courses:
ND in Architecture
ND in Building Technology
ND in Electrical and Electronics
ND in Quantity Surveying
ND in Welding and Fabrication
ND in Civil Engineering
ND in Mechanical Engineering
ND in Estate Management
ND in Urban and Regional Planning
College of Science and Technology ND Courses:
ND in Computer Science
ND in Science Laboratory Technology
ND in Statistics
ND in Environmental Health
ND in Leisure & Tourism Management
ND in Nutrition & Dietetics
JIGPOLY Post UTME Eligibility
2. Candidates must have scored minimum cut off mark of 100 in the 2022 UTME Examination.
3. Candidates must Upload his/her SSCE of Equivalent Results to their JAMB CAPS.
How to Apply for JIGPOLY Post UTME Form
1. Interested candidates are advised to visit https://jigpoly.admissions.cloud/ to apply and make payment using the Remita platforms.
2. The new application fee for ND courses is ₦3,315.00 (Non-refundable).
3. Any change of Application Data after Submission will only be treated at the MIS Unit of the Polytechnic at a rate of ₦1,000 per Applicant.