Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu), Enugu State, in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
FCE Eha-Amufu (UNN Degree) AvailableCourses
The approved Degree programmes by the National University Commission (NUC) are as follows:
Degree Programme (in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka)
(i) Direct Entry
(iii) Sandwich Degree (with effect from 2022/2023 academic session).
All candidates whether the College is your initial choice of institution or not, are eligible to apply for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) Screening test provided he/she scored 160 and above in JAMB. Those who did not choose the College are advised to effect change of institution/Course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB portal immediately.
Degree Programme durations:
(i) Four (4) years for candidates through JAMB – UTME,
(ii) Three (3) years for candidates through Direct Entry in Regular Programmes.
(iii) Five Long Vacations for Sandwich candidates (to commence in the 2022/2023 academic session).
The Courses offered in the Degree Programme in the College for this 2022/2023 academic session are:
1. Education/English, B.A. (Ed.)
2. Education/Christian Religious Studies, B.A. (Ed.)
3. Social Studies, B.Ed.
4. Education/Economics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
5. Education/Physics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
6. Education/Mathematics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
7. Education/Chemistry, B.Sc. (Ed.)
8. Education/Biology, B.Sc. (Ed.)
9. Integrated Science, B.Ed.
10. Education/Agriculture, B.Sc. (Ed.)
11. Business Education, B.Ed.
FCE Eha-Amufu (UNN Degree) Admission Requirements
1. Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2022/2023 Unified Tetiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are able to apply.
2. Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, Enugu State (in affiliation with the University of Nigeria,Nsukka) requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its degree courses to possess Five credit “O” level passes which must include a credit pass in English Language and a Science subject in not more than two sitting
3. Entry requirement for Direct Entry must include UTME requirement for that particular course.
4. Prospective candidates for the College CAN also visit UNN website: www.unn.edu.ng for more information.
The O’LEVEL acceptable Science subjects are:
a. Additional General Sciences
b. General Biology
c. Physics with Chemistry
d. Additional Mathematics
e. General Science
d. Pure and Applied Mathematics
1. Agricultural Science
3. Rural Biology
4. Applied Mathematics
5. Health Science
6. Rural Science
6. Human Biology
9. Hygiene and Psychology
12. Integrated Science
14. Food and Nutrition
16. Food Science
The O’LEVEL Acceptable Arts subjects are:
1. English Language
3. Literature in English
4. Other Nigerian Languages
7. Fine & Applied Arts
8. Christian Religious Studies
10. Islamic Religious Studies
The O’LEVEL Acceptable Social Science subjects are:
5. Principles of Account
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu (UNN Degree) Post UTME Form
1. Visit the College degree programme website at https//portal.fceehamufu.edu.ng
2. Click the Application forms link from the home page and then click on Post UTME screening Application to generate invoice for Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) and also fill the application form with all the required uploads.
3. Proceed to any Bank and make payment with the generated invoice.
4. Come back to the Portal after Payment and click on Existing Applicant Login link.
5. Supply your Username and Password (created while filling the application form).
6. Print your Acknowledgement and E-Registration slips.
7. Submit a copy of the photocopies of the print outs with credentials to the Directorate of Degree
Programme, in the College on the day of the screening examination.
Additional General Information
1. Prospective candidates who wish to study in FCE, Eha-Amufu are eligible to apply for Post-UTME registration even if they did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu as their choice of institution.
Nevertheless, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB Portal immediately. This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
2. Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu are advised to accept the offer immediately to avoid loss of the admission.
3. All candidates are advised to use their personal phone number(s) and active email addresses during the registration exercise for easy communication.
4. You are advised to take note of your USERNAME and PASSWORDS. Copy them and keep in safe place.
5. Candidates who could not score up to 160 in JAMB but scored up to 100 have the option of applying for our NCE programme.
FCE Eha-Amufu (UNN Degree) Post UTME Screening Schedule
Prospective candidates for the Degree programmes should commence online registration immediately.
The dates for the screening Exams will soon be announced and publicized on the portal.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms Have Been Released
Leave a Reply