Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time/morning and part-time/evening programmes of Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti HND Courses
A. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
1. Agricultural Technology
2. Animal Production
3. Agricultural Extension and Management
4. Crop Production
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration and Management
5. Office Technology and Management
6. Procurement and Supply Chain Management
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
1. Agricultural and Bio-environmental Engineering Technology
i. Farm Power and Machinery
ii. Soil and Water
2. Civil Engineering Technology
i. Post Harvest
3. Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology
i. Power and Machines
ii. Electronics and Telecomm. Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering Technology
i. Plant and Power Engineering
ii. Manufacturing Engineering
5. Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
i. Geological Engineering
ii. Mineral Engineering
iii. Mining Engineering
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
1. Architectural Technology
2. Building Technology
3. Estate Management
4. Quantity Surveying
5. Surveying and Geoinformatics
6. Urban and Regional Planning
E. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTER STUDIES
1. Computer Science
2. Food Technology
3. Glass & Ceramic Technology
3. Science Laboratory Technology
i. Applied Chemistry
iv. Physics with Electronics
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Screening Eligibility
(A) 1. National Diploma (ND) with at least Lower Credit in the Course/Programme of choice and five (5) relevant Credits including English Language and Mathematics at the SSCE/NECO/GCE or NABTEB O’Level in not more than two (2) sittings.
2. Any applicant with NABTEB (NTC) for Courses in the School of Engineering (SOE) and School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT), must in addition to the five (5) O’level subjects above possess a core subject from the Trade Related Area (TRA), and not Book keeping, Commerce, Principles of Accounts, or Secretariat Studies, etc. While applicants applying for Business related Courses can use NABTEB (NBC). For the avoidance of doubt, NABTEB Business Certificate (NBC) is not accepted in the School of Engineering and School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology.
3. Applicants are advised to visit the Polytechnic Website www.fedpolyado.edu.ng to avail themselves of the requisite entry requirements for the National Diploma (ND) of each programme that make them prima-facie qualified for the HND programmes.
(B) 1. A minimum of one (1) year post ND cognate work experience (Industrial Training) in addition to (A).
2. However, applicants with PASS grades at the National Diploma (ND) must have a minimum of two (2) years post ND cognate work experience.
How to Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti HND Form
Applicants seeking for admission to The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti are required to complete the Institution’s application form available online from Thursday, 29th September 2022. The Screening Application fee is thirteen thousand naira (N13,000.00) only.
1. Applicants should visit the Polytechnic Website www.students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print an application payment invoice.
2. Upon printing of invoice applicants can proceed to any bank of their choice alongside with the invoice generated and make payment of thirteen thousand naira (N13,000.00) only (Administrative charges inclusive) on the remita platform.
3. Applicants can also make payments with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card, and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
4. After payment applicants should revisit the school Portal and fill out their application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip). The invoice and the RRR must be in the Candidates’ name.
5. Applicants should endeavor to print their acknowledgment slip after filling out the application form.
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti HND Registration Schedule
Applicants seeking for admission to The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti are required to complete the Institution’s application form available online from Thursday, 29th September 2022.
Applicants are to please note that the application for admission will close on Sunday 30th October 2022.
Important Notice to Applicants
1. Applicants should also ensure that the transcripts of their Academic Records are forwarded directly by their former Institutions to reach, The Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, P.M.B. 5351, Ado-Ekiti. not later than the closing date indicated above.
2. The Polytechnic is not bound to process the application forms of applicants whose:
i. Transcripts are not received on the due date or who’s submit them by hand.
ii. Forms are not properly completed and received after the closing date.
iii. National Diploma (ND) Statement of Result reads February 2022 or later, for applicants with a grade of Lower Credit and above.
iv. National Diploma (ND) Statement of Result reads February 2021, or later, for applicants with a grade of Pass.
v. All applications with false details will be rejected.
3. Applicants are advised to carefully read through their forms before submission.