Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes of Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
FUOYE Undergraduate Courses
Faculty of Agriculture
1.. Agricultural Economics and Extension
2. Animal Production and Health
3. Crop Science and Horticulture
4. Fisheries and Aquaculture
5. Food Science and Technology
6. Hospitality and Tourism Management
7. Soil Science and Land Resources Management
8. Water Resources Management and Agrometeorology
Faculty of Arts
1. English and Literary Studies
2. History and International Studies
3. Linguistics and languages
4. Theatre and Media Arts
6. Religious Studies
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
2. Medical Laboratory Science
5. Radiology and Radiation Science
Faculty of Education
1. Agricultural Education
2. Biology Education
3. Chemistry Education
4. Mathematics Education
5. Physics Education
6. Business Education
7. Educational Management
8. Economics Education
9 English Language Education
10 Library and Information Science
11 Human Kinetics
12 Health Education
13 Educational Technology
14 Guidance and Counselling
15 Adult Education
Faculty of Engineering
1. Agricultural and Bio-Resources
2. Civil Engineering
3. Computer Engineering
4. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
5. Mechanical Engineering
6. Mechatronics Engineering
7. Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Design and Management
3. Estate Management
4. Quantity Surveying
5. Surveying and Geoinformatics
6. Urban and Regional Planing
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Management Sciences
3. Business Administration
4. Public Administration
Faculty of Pharmacy
1. Doctor of Pharmacy
Faculty of Science
1. Animal and Environmental Biology
3. Computer Sciences
7. Industrial Chemistry
12. Plant Science and Biotechnology
13. Environmental Management and Toxicology
Faculty of Social Sciences
1. Criminology and Security Studies
2. Demography and Social Statistics
3. Economics and Development Studies
4. Mass Communication
5. Peace and Conflict Studies
6. Political Science
FUOYE Post UTME Eligibility
1. Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye-Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above. Also Read: FUOYE Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
2. All candidates must possess a minimum of five O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses. [check the screening portal for subject requirements].
3. In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Form
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only. Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
Step 1: Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Note: Ensure to use a valid email address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
Step 5: After updating your information, an activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
Step 7: Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing the summary of your registration. For assistance send email to [email protected]
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website:
1. Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
2. Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings.
3. Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above.
4. Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicants that fail to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT THE WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to [email protected] or contact: 08088444730, between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm on Monday-Friday only.
CLOSING DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE: The screening Exercise closes on Sunday, 4th September 2022.
Leave a Reply