Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2022/2023 session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admissions into Godfrey University Enugu and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
Programme Duration: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Admission Eligibility Criteria
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
The Goal of Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Program
1. To facilitate Direct Entry admissions into the university;
2. To help candidate without JAMP to gain admission into the university within a period of 9 – 11 months;
3. To provide educational support to candidates seeking university education.
The Objectives of Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Program
1. To increase access to university education
2. To source eligible students for the university degree programmes;
3. To ensure adequate preparations of eligible secondary school graduates who do not possess JAMB result;
4. To enhance the analytical and independent learning abilities of candidates and to promote their intellectual development, as well as their oral and written skills.
Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Subject Combinations
FACULTY OF ARTS:
BA Disciplines and Subject Combinations
English and Literary Studies (ELS) – Literature in English, History, CRS/Government
History and International Studies – History/Government, Literature in English, CRS.
Music – Music, CRS, Government/ Literature in English
Philosophy – History/Government, CRS, Literature in English
FACULTY OF LAW:
BL and Subject Combination
Government, Literature in English, CRS or Economics, Government, Literature in English
FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
B.Ed Disciplines and Subject Combinations
Biology Education – Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics/Physics
Business Education (BED) – Mathematics, Economics, Government/Business Studies
Chemistry Education – Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Mathematics
Computer Science Education – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/Geography
Economics Education – Economics, Mathematics, Physics/Geography/Government
English and Literary Studies Education – Literature in English, History, CRS/Government
History Education – History, Economics, Literature in English
Mathematics Education – Mathematics, Physic, Chemistry
Physics Education – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
Political Science Education – Government, Literature in English, CRS/Economics
Social Studies Education – CRS, Economics, Government
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
B.Sc Disciplines and Subject Combinations
Accounting – Mathematics, Economics, Business Studies/Government
Banking and Finance – Mathematics, Economics, Business Studies/Government
Economics – Economics, Government, Mathematics or Economics, Business Studies,
International Relations – Economics, Literature in English, Government
Management – Mathematics, Economics, Business Studies/Government
Marketing – Mathematics, Economics, Business Studies/Government
Mass Communication – Government, Literature in English, CRS/Economics
Political Science – Government, Literature in English, CRS/Economics
Public Administration – Economics, Literature in English, Government
Psychology – Economics, Government, Biology
Sociology – Government, Literature in English, CRS/Economics
NATURAL SCIENCES AND ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
B.Sc Disciplines and Subject Combinations
Architecture – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry.
Biotechnology – Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Mathematics
Microbiology – Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Mathematics
Biochemistry – Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Mathematics
Industrial Chemistry – Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Mathematics
Industrial Physics, Physics with Electronics, Renewable Energy, Geophysics – Physics,
Computer Science – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
Mathematics – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
Candidates are to note that the above-listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Natural and Applied Sciences, Management and Social Sciences, and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including Godfrey Okoye University Enugu.
Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Application Procedure
The prospective student should follow the following guideline in order to successfully complete and submit the admission form.
1. Pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 through our online payment platform on the University Portal or visit any bank branch of Fidelity, Zenith, Skpe, GTB, First Bank, UBA and Umuchinemere MFB (Only in Enugu). A receipt which contains a receipt number and confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
2. Visit the GOU Portal via gouni.edu.ng or the university Admission Office.
3. All your bio-data fields are compulsory.
4. Color passport photograph with white background.
5. The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB
6. Select jamb subject as well as its score
7. Select O’level subject as well as its score
8. Maximum of two sittings are allowed where necessary.
9. Complete the form and click on submit.
For More Enquiry; Email: [email protected]
1. Applicants into 2022/2023 preliminary programme are advised to checking our website for the actual date of the oral interview and for other relevant information.
2. All candidates are required to register for 2023 UTME during the programme.
3. All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
4. The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
5. Applicants are to note that 2022/2023 preliminary interview shall hold at the Godfrey Okoye University Enugu.
6. Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct Subject Combination. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
Leave a Reply