The management of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has enabled the portal for candidates eligible for the Post UTME screening to print their screening slips.
The printing of the screening slip is compulsory for all candidates, as it enables them to know the date, session, and time of their online screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise
1. Candidates who made Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) their first-choice institution.
2. Candidates who scored 200 and above in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
3. Candidates who possess five (5) credit pass including English Language, at not more than two (2) sittings.
4. DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
How to Print OAU Post UTME Screening Slip
The re-printing of slips shall be done from Thursday, 27th October 2022 for all verified applicants.
1. Go to the OAU Post UTME portal at https://admissions.oauife.edu.ng/
2. Enter your ‘Username’ or ‘Password’ in the required column
3. Click on the ‘Sign-in’ button to login
4. Proceed to your Dashboard
5. Finally, click on ‘Print Screening Slip’ to access your OAU Post UTME screening details.
OAU Online Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Tuesday, 1st November to Saturday, 5th November 2022. Candidates are requested to please note that the online screening exercise will be as scheduled on the screening slip, they printed out after their online registration. The screening exercise will be done online. Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
OAU Admission Screening Requirements
The minimum entry requirement to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
1. One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
2. Except in the cases of candidates for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at O’Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
3. A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
General Notice to All Applicants
1. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to participate in the screening exercise on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the dates on the screening slip printed out from the university portal.
2. The screening exercise will be done online. Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
3. The deadline for Applications for Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME screening exercise is Sunday, 23rd October 2022.
Best of luck to all participants.
ALSO READ: OAU Post UTME Application Form.