LATEST: This is to inform the general public and most especially all prospective students who chose Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife as their University of first choice in the 2022 UTME Exercise and have registered for the 2022 Post UTME screening exercise that the exercise has been postponed till Tuesday, 1st November 2022.
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Tuesday, 1st November to Saturday, 5th November 2022. This is to permit some candidates who are having issues with registration to complete their registration.
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME screening registration deadline is Sunday, 23rd October 2022.
The re-printing of slips shall be done from Thursday, 27th October 2022 for all verified applicants.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
OAU Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
1. Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
2. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
3. Candidates who do not participate in the Post UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
4. DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
1. One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
2. Except in the cases of candidates for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at O’Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
3. A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
ALSO READ: How to Reprint OAU Post UTME Screening Slip
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Form
Registration for the 2022 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise will commence on Thursday, 8th September and end on Sunday, 23rd October 2022.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
1. Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
2. Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
3. Fill in the biodata form and click continue.
4. Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only and use it to make payments online or at any commercial bank.
5. Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you can now re-login again.
The screening exercise will be done online. Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates are required to check their screening schedule on the OAU Portal from Thursday, 27th October 2022. Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from Tuesday, 1st November to Saturday, 5th November 2022.
CLOSING DATE: Sunday, 23rd October 2022.
All enquiries should be forwarded to admissions.oauife edu.ng or [email protected]
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms Have Been Released
Leave a Reply