Applications are invited from eligible direct entry candidates for the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) 2022/2023 academic session admission screening exercise.
How to Apply for IAUE Direct Entry Screening
Payment for registration and IAUE Direct Entry screening will be online via ATM Card or bank after generation of an invoice at the University website (www.iauoe.edu.ng) as listed below. The cost of screening is two thousand naira (N2, 000).
Candidates are expected to register for the 2022/2023 Screening exercise online as follows:
1. Visit the University Website iauoe.edu.ng.
2. On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2022/2023 UTME/DE Screening.
3. On the page that appears, click on “Register for 2022/2023 Session UTME Screening”.
4. A page appears; enter your JAMB Reg. No. and Click Register.
5. If you are a FIRST-CHOICE candidate:
i. Your details will appear.
ii. Click on Confirm to confirm your details.
iii. Enter your Phone No and E-mail & click on submit.
iv. An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to you. Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
6. If you are NOT a FIRST-CHOICE candidate:
i. Click on UTME Registration button, a form will appear.
ii. Fill the form completely and click on submit.
iii. An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to you. Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
NB: Following instruction 6 above, remember to effect change of institution to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education from JAMB Portal.
7. Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email/phone.
8. You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
9. From the menu on the left, click on Pay Screening Fees.
10. Click on Pay for UTME Registration button and then click on Generate Invoice below.
11. Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay. Print your invoice.
12. You may pay with ATM Card or proceed to Bank with your Invoice to pay.
13. After successful payment, click on Update Personal Data menu on the left. UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
14. Print your Registration Slip and log out.
15. All candidates are required to collect the result verification form from the admissions office after online registration.
IAUE Direct Entry Screening Schedule
Details and modalities of the screening will be announced in due course.
IAUE Direct Entry Screening Requirements
Candidates are to come to the screening centre with the following:
1. O’level certificates (WAEC/ NECO/ NABTEB or its equivalents).
2. Minimum of Credit/Merit in National Diploma, NCE, IJMB, JUPEB or its equivalent in relevant studies area from recognized tertiary institutions
3. Print-out of the online registration and JAMB original slip.
4. Two passport photographs
5. Birth certificate/Age declaration
6. Local Government Identification letter
IAUE Application Deadline
Sunday, 21st August 2022.
NOTE: There is no admission fee. Any demand for payment for admission should be reported to the proper authorities by candidates. During the screening process, parents, guardians, well-wishers, and other unauthorised individuals are not permitted to enter the screening Centre, whether online or offline. Other inquiries should be directed to GSM number 08037248152.
Leave a Reply