Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes of The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa (now, Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The Ibarapa Polytechnic Programmes
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for a two–year full-time National Diploma (ND) in the following faculties:
1. Faculty of Communication and Management Studies (FCMS)
2. Faculty of Engineering (FENG)
3. Faculty of Science (FSc.)
4. Faculty of Environmental Studies (FES)
Available ND Courses
Business Administration & Management
Office Technology & Management
Purchasing & Supply
Estate Management & Valuation
Fashion Design Technology
Library & Information Science
Science Laboratory Technology
The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
1. Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have sat for the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
2. Candidates must have chosen Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa as their Institution of 1st choice.
3. Candidates willing to change to Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa as their 1st choice of institution with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) immediately, can also apply.
4. Applicants for full-time National Diploma programmes are expected to possess School Certificate (WASSCE) or its equivalents.
How to Apply for The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Form
1. Go to the admission application portal at https://application.aope.edu.ng/ and fill the appropriate form
2. Go to login and feed in your application ID and password.
3. Continue your registration.
4. The ND Post UTME screening is ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only.
SPECIAL NOTE: Candidates who are found to fill more than one application shall be disqualified. All application payments should be made through the Polytechnic payment portal.
For more information: e-mail: [email protected], [email protected] Phone: 08117641988, 08058363220 (Call only during the working hour between 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday).
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms Have Been Released
Leave a Reply