Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various National Diploma (ND) programmes of Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
i. Admission is through UTME, and you must have chosen Imo State Polytechnic as your first choice and scored 120 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination. However, candidates that did not choose the polytechnic as first choice choice can apply as long as they score 120 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination.
ii. Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O’level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
iii. JAMB requirement is a minimum of four (4) relevant subject combinations which must include English Language and Mathematics.
Imo State Polytechnic Available ND Programmes
1. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
Animal Production and Health Tech.
Fishery and Marine Technology
2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Banking & Finance
Business Administration & Mgt
Cooperative Economics & Mgt
Office Technology Management
3. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
Agric.- Bio Engineering Technology
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
4. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECH.
Estate Management & Valuation
Environmental Science Tech.
Urban & Regional Planning
5. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
Computer Science Technology
Food Science Technology
Nutrition and Dietetics
Science Laboratory Technology
How to Apply for Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Interested applicants are to visit the Online Application Portal to complete the application form below and upload the required documents.
1. Visit https://www.imopoly.edu.ng/
2. On the top navigation just beside the login button, click “Apply Now”
3. Accurately fill the form and click APPLY
4. On the next page (payment invoice page), click Pay Online
You will be taken to the payment, enter your card details and click pay
5. Payment is made and you are returned to the website, you will also get an email with your payment and application details
6. Print the application summary page and bring it along when coming for screening/verification
7. Please ensure that you provide us with a functional e-mail address as well as your personal TELEPHONE NUMBER alongside those of your parents/guardian(s).
CLOSING DATE: Not Specified.