The book “The Life Changer” written by Khadija A. Jalli is the JAMB novel for 2024/2025 UTME Candidates.
This page contains likely questions and answers, facts, and characters from The Life Changer JAMB UTME Novel. Therefore, keep reading to find out repeated Questions and Answers on the Life Changer JAMB Novel.
10 Facts About The Life Changer
The Following are facts about the Jamb 2024 Novel for English:
1. The Author is Khadija Abubakar Jalli.
2. It has 9 Chapters and 82 pages.
3. It is based on Campus Life.
4. The story is centered around Salma and her School Experiences.
5. The Author studied Mathematics Education and is the CEO of Boutique Afrique.
6. The author dedicated the book to her 5 children; Zahra, Najwa, Basma, Sodiq, and Farha.
7. The Storyteller’s (Ummi) first child was Omar (18 years), the second child was Teemah, the third was Jamila and the last born was Bint (5 years).
8. The admission gained by Omar was The Life Changer and that’s where the name of the novel is coined.
9. The novel contains vocabulary that will help you in lexis and structure.
10. They were waiting for dad, but he did not come back in the Novel.
11. You can finish the Life changer Novel in less than 4 hours.
Salma and her roommates were still serious about Academics despite their lifestyle.
ALSO READ: The Life Changer Summary JAMB Novel
The Characters in the Book “The life changer” by Khadija Abubakar Jalli
1. Ummi: the mother of Bint, Teemah, Jamila, and Omar. She’s the one telling her children about our experience in university.
2. Omar: he is the first child and the only son of Ummi. he is 18 years old he got admission to study law at the Kongo campus in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. He was the one that prompted Ummi into talking about life at the university.
3. Teemah: she is the second child and the first daughter of Ummi.
4. Jamila: she is the third child and the second daughter of Ummi.
5. Bint: she is the fourth and the third daughter of Ummi. She is 5 years old.
6. Salma Mohammed: she is the girl with a mischievous character, she is the main character because all the story in the event centers around her.
7. John: he is a cleaner at the university, he was mistaken to be the one in charge of the registration.
8. Dr. Samuel Johnson: he is the one in charge of giving matrix numbers to new students, he is a friend of ummi’s husband.
9. Talle: he is the quiet one, he was given the name the quiet one because he doesn’t talk to anyone in the village. It took his parents several years before they could give birth to him, it was even a traditional medicine man that gave his parents a charm before they could give birth to him. His mother died after giving birth to him, later lost his father to an accident, and also a stepmother. after some years he was arrested for kidnapping and extortion.
10. Dr. Dabo: he is the level coordinator. Dr. Dabo is seen as a very gentleman and he has a very good reputation in the university, he was overwhelmed by the beauty of Salma and thereby woos her by telling her that can they be in an intimate relationship, but Salman disagreed, he not afraid because of the fear that Salman will tell everyone about what has happened between the two of them.
11. Tomiwa: she is Salma’s roommate from West Ibadan she is a Muslim her boyfriend’s name is Habib, Habib was introduced to Tomiwa by Salma.
12. Ngozi: she is Salma’s roommate from uminze Imo State.
13. Ada: Ada is also Salma’s roommate from Benue state/middle belt.
14. Labaran: is a close friend of Habib, he attended a driving school and later became a driver of Habib.
15. Habib: he is a politician, and he is Tomiwa’s boyfriend.
16. Kolawole Abdul: he is the boy that was sitting next to Salma. He was implicated by Salma and was expelled from the university.
17. Dr. Mohammed Kabir: is a laboratory technologist. He is the person that duped Salma. Doctor Mohammed Kabir. is a very friendly person but he loves to gamble.
18. Kartagi: is the leader of the gambling group in which Dr. Kabir normally goes to gamble.
19. Gumuzi: the person that katagi sent to deal with Dr. Kabir.
20. Salim: he is Salma’s fiance.
21. Lawal: Salim’s friend
Questions And Answers On The Life Changer JAMB Novel
1. What time does Ummi’s husband usually close from work?
Answer: Ummi’s husband usually closes from work by 5 pm.
2. Why does Bint’s mom often enter her children’s bedroom without knocking on the door?
Answer: She wanted them to get used to her presence and to always ensure they maintain good hygiene by keeping their room tidy always.
3. How many credits did Omar get in his WAEC?
Answer: Omar got 7 credits in his WAEC including in English and mathematics on his first attempt.
4. Who answered the Teacher’s first question?
5. What did Omar demand his siblings refer to him as?
Answer: Omar demanded Teemah and Jamilar call him “My Learned Brother”.
6. Why didn’t Ummi tell her children a story about her experience at the university?
Answer: Ummi’s refused to tell her kids a story about her experience in the university because she felt they were much too young to know about life on campus, especially her own experience.
7. Who is Teemah
Answer: She is Ummi’s First Daughter and also her second child.
8. Who is Bint?
Answer: Bint is Ummi’s daughter, she is her youngest child.
9. Who went to buy the Zobo drink?
Answer: Teemah went to buy the Zobo drink.
10. Who offered to pay for the Zobo drink?
Answer: Ummi offered to pay for the Zobo drink.
11. What was Omar’s JAMB score?
Answer: Omar scored 230 in his UTME exams.
12. What questions did Bint ask her teacher that made him nervous and uncomfortable?
Answer: She asked him how to say “that’s very Good” in French
13. What was the first question Bint’s Social Studies teacher asked the classroom when quizzing them on French
Answer: He asked them to greet Good morning in French.
14. How many kids did Ummi have
Answer: Ummi had four kids, 3 girls, and a boy.
15. Why did Bint’s parents encourage her to study French?
Answer: They believed learning a new language at an early age was easy and French is a widely spoken international language.
16. What course did Ummi’s husband study at the university?
Answer: Ummi’s husband studies Accounting at the university although he initially wanted to study Law.
17. Who used to say “what you teach a child is like writing on a hard rock and when dried it would be difficult to erase”
Answer: Ummi’s grandmom.
18. What does Omar call Ummi?
Answer: He calls her Mum.
19. How old is Bint?
Answer: Bint is 5 years old
20. Who asked Ummi to tell them a story?
Answer: Bint asked Ummi to tell them a story while they sat outside.
21. Why did Jamilla suggest they all go outside?
Answer: The room was getting hot and stuffy because they was no power, therefore Jamilla suggested they all go outside to get some fresh air.
22. Who did the social studies teacher call on to answer Bint’s questions?
Answer: He asked the French mistress who often teaches the senior classes to help him answer Bint’s question.
23. Who is Jamila?
Answer: Jamilla is Ummi’s daughter and Bint’s immediate elder sister.
24. What reward was Omar expecting from his dad for his accomplishments?
Answer: Omar was hoping his dad will buy him an android smartphone.
25. Why did Omar have to wait two days before checking his admission status?
Answer: Omar had to wait to go to the cyber cafe to check his admission status because he didn’t have a smartphone, unlike his friends who had checked theirs immediately using their smartphones.
26. Who is Omar
Answer: Omar is Ummi’s first child and her only son.
27. What is Ummi’s occupation?
Answer: Ummi was a teacher.
28. How old was Omar when he got admission into the university?
Answer: Omar was 18 years old when he got admission into the university.
29. Why was Omar so excited when he got home?
Answer: Omar was happy because he got admission into the university.
30. What course was Omar offered at Ahmadu Bello University?
Answer: He was given admission to study Law at Kongo Campus at Ahmadu Bello University.
31. Which university offered Omar admission?
Answer: Omar got admission into Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.
1. What is Ummi’s full name?
Answer: Her name is Ummi Ahmad.
2. Why did Salma say lecturers and policemen are alike?
Answer: Salma accused lecturers of being corrupt, saying they take bribes just like police officers.
3. Why did Ummi feel uncomfortable while speaking to the HOD?
Answer: Ummi felt uncomfortable because the HOD referred to her as “my dear”.
4. Why was Salma in shock moments after her discussion with a certain young man in the queue?
Answer: Salma was surprised to find out that the young man she gossiped with turned out to be the lecturer they have all been waiting for.
5. Why was Ummi scared of young male lecturers?
Answer: Ummi wasn’t comfortable around young male lecturers because Salma had warned her that they always want to date female students and extort money from the guys.
6. What tribe is Dr. Samuel Johnson from?
Answer: Ummi’s HOD, Dr. Samuel Johnson is a Yoruba man.
7. What is Ummi’s HOD’s name?
Answer: Ummi’s HOD’s name is Dr. Samuel Johnson.
8. Why was Ummi in shock when she met the HOD?
Answer: Ummi was surprised to find out her HOD was also a very young man.
9. What facial features did Ummi and her husband often use to describe her HOD?
Answer: Ummi’s HOD had visible tribal marks and this was often used to describe him. He was also said to look like an Igala or Yoruba man.
10. Why did Ummi not tell her HOD that she was happily married?
Answer: UMMI didn’t tell the HOD she was married because she felt since he never asked then disclosing that information wasn’t necessary.
11. How many students had the HOD interviewed before he attended UMMI?
Answer: None, Ummi was the first student to meet the HOD for her matriculation number.
12. Where did Ummi and Salma first meet?
Answer: They met at the faculty registration office.
13. Who told Ummi “you are better than I imagined”?
Answer: Ummi’s HOD said this to her while she was in his office.
14. Why did Ummi tell Omar to be careful of university girls?
Answer: Ummi cautioned her son Omar to stay clear of girls who wear revealing outfits.
15. Why was Salma upset during the registration?
Answer: Salma was upset because she felt the lecturer in charge of registration was intentionally delaying the process for her selfish reasons.
16. Why did Ummi visit the HOD shortly after her registration?
Answer: After her registration, Ummi proceeded to the HOD’s office to get her matric number.
17. Who did Ummi describe as a tall, attractive, and busty lady with a fair complexion?
Answer: A lady she met in her school called Salma.
18. What was Ummi’s matric number?
Answer: Ummi’s matric number was UG0001.
19. What did Ummi mean by saying it was a double celebration when she was leaving for the university?
Answer: Apart from the fact that she was finally going to university, her husband also suggested that they get married as soon as possible.
1. How did Talle lose his parents?
Answer: Talle lost his dad and stepmom in a car accident.
2. Why did Talle’s parents need the help of a traditional medicine man?
Answer: Talle’s parents were married for many years without being able to have a child, so they sort the help of the traditional medicine man called a BOKA.
3. What did Talle do when he heard the sound of police sirens?
Answer: Talle ran into the HAKIMI’s house but was chased after by the courtiers, this confirmed that he was indeed guilty of something.
4. Why did Talle suddenly start confessing?
Answer: Talle began to confess when he saw that the police had not only captured his partner in crime, Zaki but he had been severely tortured.
5. Who is Zaki?
Answer: Zaki is Talle’s partner in crime, he is a suspect in a case of kidnapping and extortion.
6. What unusual activity brought about unwanted attention to Talle?
Answer: The grocer at the store where Talle often shopped noticed the number of food items he usually purchases suddenly doubled.
7. What later happens to Zaki and Talle?
Answer: Zaki and Talle were sentenced to some years in prison for kidnapping and extortion.
8. Why did the grocer and other people feel the need to be concerned about this?
Answer: They knew Talle lived alone and couldn’t possibly consume all the food items he was buying frequently.
9. What is the title given to the district head of Lafayette?
Answer: The district head in Lafayette is called the HAKIMAl.
10. When summoned by the HAKIMI, what was Talle’s reason for buying more food items than usual?
Answer: Talle said he bought more food items so he won’t starve if he goes broke but he failed to provide a reasonable answer on how he got the money to buy that quantity of food.
1. Why was Salma’s hostel very popular?
Answer: Salma’s hostel was famous for having the most beautiful girls on campus. The ladies often referred to themselves as “happening babes”.
2. What car were Labaran and Habib driving?
Answer: The young men were driving a Mercedes Benz.
3. Why was Dr. Dabo afraid after Salma left his office?
Answer: Dr. Dabo feared Salma wouldn’t report him to the school authorities and that would tarnish his reputation which he had worked hard to build.
4. Describe Doctor Dabo’s reputation on campus
Answer: Dr. Dabo was known to be a strict lecturer who takes punctuality very seriously. He also had a good record and reputation on campus.
5. Why did Salma visit Dr. Dabo’s office?
Answer: Salma visited Dr. Dabo’s office to get her registration form signed because he was the Level Coordinator.
6. What is the name of the Salma hostel?
Answer: Salma’s hostel was called Queen Amina hall.
7. How did Dr. Dabo feel about Salma?
Answer: Dr. Dabo was instantly attracted to Salma the moment he laid eyes on her.
8. How did Salma react to Dr. Dabo’s request?
Answer: Salma denied his request by scolding him, she then walked out of his office angrily.
9. Who are Habib and Labaran?
Answer: Habib and Labaran are the young men who offered to give Salma a ride in their car. They dropped her off in her hostel.
10. Where the state is Tomiwa from?
Answer: Tomiwa is from Ibadan, Oyo state.
11. What inappropriate questions did Dr. Dabo ask Salma that made her upset?
Answer: Doctor Dabo said to Salma ” I want to know you more intimately”.
12. What special delicacy did Tomiwa offer her friends?
Answer: Tomiwa sometimes prepared snails for her roommates and they enjoyed having them.
13. Which meal was described as all students’ favourite meal?
Answer: Indomie Jollof, because it was quick and easy to prepare.
14. What was the religion of Salma’s roommates?
Answer: Salma and Tomiwa were Muslims, while Ada and Ngozie were Christians.
15. What are the names of Salma’s roommates?
Answer: Salma had 3 roommates in her hostel, their names are Tomiwa, Ada, and Ngozie.
16. What special delicacy did Salma introduce to her roommates?
Answer: Salma who was from the North, introduced a special meal called Danwake.
17. How many girls were permitted to stay in a hostel room?
Answer: Each hostel had four girls per room.
18. Which of Salma’s roommates wanted to be a singer?
Answer: Tomiwa’s ambition was to become a singer.
19. Where is Ada from?
Answer: Ada is from Benue state.
20. Where is Ngozie from?
Answer: Ngozie is from Umunze in Imo State.
21. Who did Salma believe was the owner of the car?
Answer: Salma believed Habib was the owner of the car because he didn’t talk much during the trip.
22. Who is Doctor Dabo?
Answer: Dr. Dabo is a lecturer at Ahmadu Bello University.
23. How many years has Dr. Dabo been a lecturer at the university?
Answer: Doctor Dabo has been lecturing at the university for more than ten years.
1. Who is Habib?
Answer: Habib is a wealthy politician. He is a member of the State House of Assembly.
2. Why was Tomiwa afraid when she got into Habib’s car?
Answer: Tomiwa wasn’t comfortable with the sitting arrangements because she felt it would be easy for Habib and Labaran to harm her in that position, so she sat in the back seat.
3. Who is Labaran?
Answer: Labaran is Habib’s driver, he is also his close friend.
4. What was Labaran’s previous occupation?
Answer: Labaran was a local government driver.
5. How much did Habib give Tomiwa?
Answer: Habib gave Tomiwa fifty thousand naira. He told her to take twenty thousand and give her friends ten thousand naira each.
6. What time did Habib call Tomiwa’s phone that evening?
Answer: Habib called Tomiwa’s phone by 8 pm that evening.
7. Where did Habib take Towima on their first date?
Answer: Habib took Tomiwa to a restaurant called Frizzlers.
8. What caused the argument between Salma and her roommates?
Answer: Salma became jealous because she had missed the opportunity to date a wealthy man like Habib. She then began to accuse Tomiwa of snatching Habib from her.
9. What did Salma do when Habib asked for her number?
Answer: Salma gave Habib Tomiwa’s phone number instead of her number.
10. Why was Tomiwa angry at Habib?
Answer: Tomiwa got upset when Habib found out she was a different person. She then admitted she wasn’t the lady he picked up the other day and explained why Salma gave him the wrong number.
11. Why was Tomiwa scared to go out with Habib?
Answer: Tomiwa was afraid that Habib would find out that she wasn’t the girl he met previously and also she feared that Labaran and Habib might be dangerous people.
12. Who set Tomiwa up on a blind date?
Answer: Tomiwa’s roommate, Salma set her up on a blind date.
13. Who called Tomiwa’s phone to invite her to hang out with him?
Answer: Habib called Tomiwa’s number and invited her on a date thinking she was Salma.
14. Why did the ladies suddenly stop arguing?
Answer: Salma and her roommates suddenly stopped arguing when a knock was heard at the door. The ladies who didn’t want anyone to share their food with them turned off the lights and ignored the knock on the door.
15. Why did Ngozie lock the room door as soon as Tomiwa entered the room?
Answer: Ngozie locked the door because she didn’t want strangers to come and share their money and gifts items with them.
16. Why were Salma and her roommates admired by every girl in the school?
Answer: Salma, Ada, Ngozie, and Tomiwa were admired by other female students because they got good grades in school and remained good friends and roommates all through.
1. Why was Moral Philosophy said to be a very easy exam?
Answer: Moral philosophy comprises things that were often taught at religious centres from childhood.
2. Why did Salma find Moral Philosophy difficult?
Answer: Salma wasn’t good at Moral philosophy because she never attended the class.
3. Why did the female invigilator instantly dislike Salma?
Answer: The female invigilator didn’t like Salma’s seductive dressing, and for this reason, she dislike Salma the moment she laid eyes on her.
4. How many students went to the HOD’s office after the exams?
Answer: Three students went to the HOD office. Salma, Kola, and the other student also signed the witness form.
5. What is student magic?
Answer: Student magic is a method that students secretly use to communicate during exams without moving their lips.
6. Which course was Salma’s last paper of the semester?
Answer: Salma’s last paper during her final year exams was Moral Philosophy.
7. Why was Salma confident that she will pass the Moral Philosophy exam?
Answer: Salma believed she will pass the moral philosophy exam because the lecturer often sets the same questions each time and she had the answers to the frequently asked questions.
8. Who did Salma reach out to for help during the Moral Philosophy exams?
Answer: Salma used “student magic” to communicate with Kola. Who later passed her a note containing answers to some questions.
9. Why was Salma shocked when she saw the exam question papers?
Answer: Salma was surprised to find out that none of the questions she was expecting was set. Unfortunately for Salma, the lecturer didn’t repeat his questions this time.
10. At what level was Salma in the university when she was caught cheating in an exam?
Answer: Salma was caught cheating in her final year at the university while writing her last paper of the semester.
11. Who is Kolawole Abdul?
Answer: Kolawole Abdul was the guy who sat next to Salma during her final exams. He is a very intelligent student.
12. What was the committee’s decision regarding Kolawole and Salma?
Answer: Salma was found guilty of examination malpractice and was expelled. Unfortunately, she also implicated Kolawole Abdul and he too was expelled from the university.
13. What did the invigilator do when she caught Salma cheating?
Answer: The invigilator asked Salma to fill out the Examination Malpractice Form aka EMAL and asked Kola to sign as a witness.
1. How much did Dr. Kabir demand from Salma?
Answer: Dr. Kibir demanded a bribe of two hundred thousand naira from Salma but she declined his request and said she didn’t have that amount.
2. How did Habib assist Salma?
Answer: Habib gave Salma the money she needed to bribe the Chairman of the Exams Malpractice and Ethics Committee.
3. How did Salma plan to save herself from getting expelled?
Answer: Salma suggested Habib should help her speak with the Chairman of the Exams Malpractice and Ethics Committee.
4. Why was Salma shocked when she finally presented herself to the committee for questioning?
Answer: Salma was surprised when she noticed that Dr. Kabir was not a member of the Exams Malpractice and Ethics Committee.
5. Why did Salma reject Habib’s suggestion of seeking help from Professor Dabo?
Answer: Salma rejected Habib’s suggestion because she previously had issues with Professor Dabo.
6. Why did Salma visit Habib in his office?
Answer: Salma visited Habib at his office hoping he would be able to use his influence to help by saving her from expulsion.
7. Who was the first person Salma told about her unfortunate situation?
Answer: Salma confided in Tomiwa who is her roommate and good friend.
8. Why did Salma feel implicating Kolawole was justified?
Answer: Salma wasn’t sorry for implicating Kolawole because she believed Kola and the other men in her life were always exploiting her.
9. Who took Salma to Habib’s office?
Answer: When Habib heard Salma wanted to see him, he asked Labaran to bring Salma to his office.
10. Who is Dr. Mohammed Kabir?
Answer: Dr. Mohammed Kabir is the man who pretended to be a member of the Exams Malpractice and Ethics Committee but duped Salma of her money.
11. How much did Salma give Dr. Mohammed Kabir to help save her from expulsion?
Answer: Salma gave Dr. Kabir a bribe of one hundred thousand naira.
12. What favour did Habib ask Salma in return?
Answer: Habib asked Salma to sleep with him if she wanted him to give her the money she needed.
1. Which illegal deal did Zaki and Habib carry out in the past?
Answer: Habib was the mastermind of the kidnapping of a businessman’s son. He paid Zaki who later involved Talle in the deal but unfortunately, their plan failed and Zaki and Talle were arrested.
2. What bad habit was Kabir addicted to?
Answer: Kabir was addicted to gambling. He often gambles by playing cards.
3 How much bribe did Habib pay to bail Zaki and Talle from police custody?
Answer: Habib paid the sum of two hundred and fifty thousand naira to release Zaki and Talle from police custody.
4. What made Salma decide to change and become responsible?
Answer: When Salma lost her father, she decided to change and become more decent.
5. Who is Salim?
Answer: Salim is Salma’s fiancé.
6. What was the name of the thug sent to attack Kabir?
Answer: The name of the thug which the Kartagi sent to attack Kabir was GUMUZU.
7. Who is Zaki to Honourable Habib?
Answer: Zaki is a hoodlum who commits crimes and does dirty deals for Habib.
8. Who began calling Kabir “Doctor”?
Answer: Kabir got the nickname of doctor from his HOD, even if he wasn’t qualified.
9. What was Zaki’s other occupation?
Answer: Zaki was in the business of spare part sales and importation.
10. Where did Zaki find Kabir?
Answer: Zaki trialed Kabir to a Gambling Joint.
11. Why did the Kartagi send his thug to attack Kabir?
Answer: The leader of the gambling group aka Kartagi was upset because Kabir won a lot of money and refused to gamble anymore. So he sent his thug to attack Kabir.
12. How much money did Zaki steal from Kabir?
Answer: Zaki stole three hundred thousand naira from Kabir. He then took the money to Labaran.
13. Who did Habib and Labaran contact to deal with Kabir for duping Salma?
Answer: Habib and Labaran contacted Zaki to track down Kabir and get back Salma’s money.
14. Why didn’t Labaran return the money to Habib?
Answer: Labaran didn’t give Habib the money for various reasons but most importantly it was because he knew Habib must have slept with his lover Salma just to give her that money.
15. What did Zaki do when he met GUMUZU and Kabir?
Answer: Zaki beat up both of them and took all Kabir’s money.
16. How much money did Kabir win while gambling?
Answer: Kabir won three hundred thousand naira.
17. Why didn’t Talle return to his village after his release?
Answer: The police blackmailed Talle never to return to his village or contact anyone he knew from there or else his case on kidnapping will be reopened.
18. What is often referred to as KARTAGI?
Answer: The leader of the gambling group is called KARTAGI. This person is known to be very mean and tough.
19. What is Mohammed Kabir’s occupation?
Answer: Mohammed Kabir worked as a Laboratory Technologist at the university.
20. How much did Labaran give Zaki?
Answer: Labaran gave Zaki fifty thousand naira.
1. What was Salim addicted to on his new smartphone?
Answer: Salim was addicted to social media and chat applications.
2. Why did Lawal dislike online dating?
Answer: Lawal disliked online dating because he believed people often perpetrate scams and even kidnapping through online dating.
3. Who is Lawal?
Answer: Lawal is Salim’s friend.
4. Who is Natasha?
Answer: Natasha is a lady who Salim met on social media.
5. What lesson did Ummi want her kids to learn from Salim’s story?
Answer: Ummi wanted her kids especially Omar to be aware of the dangers of owning a smartphone and the risk involved in social media.
6. Why was Salim disappointed when he returned from his date?
Answer: Salim was disappointed because he discovered his date wasn’t a pretty lady rather she was just the opposite.
7. Why did Salim believe she was a pretty lady?
Answer: The lady used someone else’s picture as her display picture and this made him think she was pretty.
8. Who did Salim describe as a “Princess”?
Answer: Salim described the lady he met while chatting on social media as Princess.
9. What happened when Salim went to visit Natasha?
Answer: Salim’s car was hijacked by armed robbers, fortunately, he was still able to escape unhurt with his car.
10. What was the name and model of Salim’s first smartphone?
Answer: Salim bought himself a Samsung Note Series smartphone. This was also his first smartphone.
11. While didn’t Lawal agree to accompany Salim on his date?
Answer: Lawal thought it wasn’t wise to follow his friend Salim to visit a stranger.
12. Why didn’t Salim report to the police?
Answer: Since he managed to escape unhurt, Salim thought it wasn’t necessary to involve the police. He also didn’t want the police to bother him with questions.
13. How did Salim manage to escape from the robbers?
Answer: Salim who was driving the car with a gun pointed at him, decided to scare the robbers by driving very fast. When he looked back, he noticed they have jumped out of his vehicle.
14. What did Salim later discover about Natasha?
Answer: Salim later discovered that Natasha was working with the robbers who often use her as bait to attract their victims.