This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into Osun State Polytechnic, (OSPOLY) Iree National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check OSPOLY Admission List
1. Go to OSPOLY admission portal at https://www.polyiree.com/student/pre/portal/login.
2. Enter your Username (i.e., JAMB registration number) and Password in the provided column.
3. Click the ‘Login’ button to sign in.
4. Finally, click the ‘Check Admission Status’ on the menu dashboard to access your admission status.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS.
1. Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
1. Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by the candidate.
2. Candidates successfully admitted into Osun State Polytechnic, (OSPOLY) Iree, are advised to Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Candidates can apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.