Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
BASUG Post UTME Screening Eligibility
1. Candidates who scored a minimum of 140 points in the 2022 UTME examination.
2. Candidates who obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics).
3. Candidates who sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2022 JAMB examination.
4. Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum of five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) must have scored a minimum of 7 points in IJMB or NCE and at least lower credit in ND.
How to Obtain BASUG Post UTME Form
1. Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng or Click here to Apply.
3. Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
4. Fill in the online form providing the following information:
a. Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
b. Educational Qualifications
c. Contact information
d. Chosen course of Study
5. Submit the form online. Applicants do not have to visit the campuses physically.
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
CLOSING DATE: Not Specified.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms Have Been Released
Leave a Reply