LATEST: All candidates are hereby informed that the deadline for Applications to Kwara State University (KWASU) Pre-Admission Screening has been extended to Wednesday, 7th December 2022.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified UTME/DE candidates for Pre-Admission Screening of Kwara State University (KWASU) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
KWASU Post UTME Eligibility
1. Candidates whose first choice of institution is Kwara State University, Malete.
2. Candidates who wish to choose Kwara State University (KWASU) as their first choice. They are, however, required to change their choice of institution to KWASU on JAMB Portal before the Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
3. To be eligible, all candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME Form
REGISTRATION DATE: Online registration starts from Monday 8th August 2022 and closes on Wednesday, 7th December 2022.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Visit https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
2. Click Undergraduate link under the Apply Now menu bar at the top.
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly and complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next).
4. On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card details.
5. Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
6. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click Continue to complete your payment.
7. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your JAMB registration number and Surname as password
8. Click on “Login” and complete your registration.
8. Ensure you print completed registration form and payment receipt for your record.
NOTE: You can always re-query your payment attempts in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, press tab button to display a Re-query interface below the page, then Re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt. For support, contact [email protected]
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programmes’ cut-off points in UTME/DE and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any documents for that matter, will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: [email protected] or call: 08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780 (also available for WhatsApp and text messages).
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Wednesday, 7th December 2022.