Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for supplementary admission into various degree programmes of Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
EBSU Supplementary Admission Requirements
1. Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 140 and above.
2. All applicants are required to have met the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for EBSU Supplementary Admission Form
The portal for registration opens from Friday, 28th October to Sunday, 28th November 2022. Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N10,000 only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/
2. Click on Start Application
3. Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
4. Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
5. Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either JAMB SUPPLEMENTARY or DIRECT ENTRY SUPPLEMENTARY
6. Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
7. After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
8. Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
9. Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
10. Proceed with the completion of the form
11. Submit your application.
12. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
NOTE: Applications for supplementary admission into Law, Medicine and Surgery, Anatomy, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences and Nursing Sciences will not be accepted or processed.
For technical issue, contact: [email protected] or call 08064087963.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms Have Been Released
Leave a Reply