Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Candidates who made the school their choice institution and scored up to 100 and above in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are invited to apply for the Screening. Admission into the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo will hold on Thursday, 29th September 2022.
1. Candidate(s) who made the Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo as their choice of institution during the 2022 UTME and whose score is 100 and above.
2. Candidates who did not choose the College initially but scored 100 and above are also eligible to apply after effecting a change of institution to the college and making the college the first choice.
1. Candidates who score below 100 marks in 2022 UTME
2. Candidates with deficiencies in SSCE/GCE O’ Level (WAEC/NECO), (NABTEB for Vocational & Technical Courses only) results or equivalent.
FCE Special Oyo Admission Screening Eligibility
1. Candidate will be expected to complete the admission screening form on-line.
2. Two copies of UTME e-notification of results slip.
3. Original and photocopy of the print-out copy of the on-line completed admission screening application form.
4. SSCE/GCE O’ Level (WAEC/NECO) (NABTEB for Vocational & Technical Courses only) results or equivalent.
5. Change of Institution print out slip by candidates who did not choose the College originally as its first choice Institution.
How to Apply FCE (Special) Oyo Post UTME Screening
1. Proceed to log on to www.nce.fcesoyo.edu.ng to make a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening at any Commercial Bank/Online through Remita Platform.
2. Please note that full payment for these items is required for completion and submission of the application form.
3. Carefully complete and submit the online application form;
4. Upload digital copies of scanned O’level result(s) and passport photograph with white background not more than 100kb which must be in JPEG or JPG with no eyeglasses or veil and,
5. Print out the Online Application Form to ascertain successful registration.
6. Proceed and Click Here To Apply
Candidates are to please take note that deadline for submission of the application for the admission screening on the College website is Wednesday, 28th September 2022. Time: 4.00pm
FCE Special Oyo Post UTME Screening Exercise
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise for 2022/2023 Admission will hold as follows:
TIME: 9.00a.m prompt
VENUE: Oba Adeyemi Hall
DATE: Thursday, 29th September 2022
For enquiry, contact College Admission and Academic Board unit or the following GSM Numbers: 08066325099, 08030810751, 08030810751.