The management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has enabled the portal for candidates eligible for the Post UTME screening to print their screening slips.
The printing of the screening slip is compulsory for all candidates, as it enables them to know the date, session, and time of their online screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUTA Post UTME Screening Exercise
1. Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their first-choice institution.
2. Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
3. Candidates who possess five (5) credit pass including English Language, at not more than two (2) sittings.
4. Direct Entry candidates are also eligible and required to sit for the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
How to Print FUTA Post UTME Screening Slip
The re-printing of slips shall be done from Friday, 11th November to Thursday, 17th November 2022 for all verified applicants.
1. Go to the FUTA Post UTME portal at https://firars.futa.edu.ng/screening/welcome/putmeappindex
2. Enter your JAMB UTME Registration Number in the required column
3. Finally, click on the ‘Login Now’ button to login to access your FUTA Post UTME screening details.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Tuesday, 15th November to Thursday, 17th November 2022, at the university campus. Candidates are requested to please note that the screening exercise will be as scheduled on the screening slip.
The screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Day 1: Tuesday 15th November 2022
1. School of Engineering and Engineering Technology
2. School of Computing
Day 2: Wednesday 16th November 2022
1. School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
2. School of Physical Sciences
3. School of Life Sciences
4. School of Computing
5. School of Environmental Technology
6. School of Earth and Mineral Sciences
7. School of Logistics and Innovation Technology
8. School of Basic Medical Sciences and MBBS program
Day 3: Thursday 17th November 2022
FUTA Admission Screening Requirements
All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
2. Registration Slips for Direct Entry candidates.
3. Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form.
4. Evidence of payment via REMITA.
General Notice to All Applicants
1. The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
2. Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, iPad, Walkman, wrist watches, sunglasses, or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
3. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to participate in the screening exercise on the scheduled date and time.
4. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the dates on the screening slip printed out from the university portal.
5. The deadline for Applications for the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Post UTME screening exercise is Monday, 14th November 2022.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the University website www.futa.edu.ng
Best of luck to all participants.