This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes admission that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) HND full-time 1st batch and 2nd batch admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session have been uploaded online.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND Admission List
2. Supply your Application Number and RRR code in the required columns.
3. Finally, click on login to access your admission status.
Candidates can also follow the link below to access the names of admitted candidates:
Federal Poly Ilaro HND Acceptance Fee Payment
All candidates offered admission for the 2022/2023 Higher National Diploma (HND Full-time) programmes are to pay an acceptance fee of Twenty-Three Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (N23,700) Only.
All Admitted Candidates are to visit the Polytechnic website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on the College portal:
1. Click on check admission status by using your application No. and RRR no. used to obtain the form or screening results.
2. Click on Generate invoice /make payment of Acceptance Fee.
3. Print the Invoice generated and proceed to any of the designated banks for Payment.
4. After the payment of the acceptance fee, candidates should go back to the Portal and input the RRR number to print the School Admission Letter and Acceptance Fee Receipt.
5. Proceed to the College Portal to generate School Fees Invoice and proceed to any of the designated banks for Payment.
6. Input the RRR number obtained for the payment of school fees to print the School Fees Receipt.
7. Complete the bio-data and fill out the Course Registration Forms.
8. Matriculation number is assigned after payment of the school fee.
9. Fill in other credentials and other information e.g Certificate of Local Government / State of Origin, Birth Certificate, etc.
10. Fill in the appropriate courses for the session.
11. Print a hard copy of the course registration form filled online and submit Four (4) copies alongside other relevant documents (SSCE, Certificate of Local Government Origin, Birth Certificate for ND students) to the School Officer while the HND students add Certificate of completion of One Year Industrial Attachment and ND Notification of Result to the School officer of your course.
(i). The deadline for the payment of the acceptance fee for the HND 1st Batch is September 30th, 2022.
(ii). The deadline for the payment of the acceptance fee for the HND 2nd Batch is October 7th, 2022.
(iii). The deadline for the payment of the acceptance fee for the HND 3rd Batch is October 14th, 2022.