This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into Rivers State University (RSU), Port Harcourt, degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check RSU Admission List
1. Go to RSU admission portal at https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/.
2. Locate the Admission List section and type your registration number in the provided column.
3. Click the GO button to proceed to view your admission status.
NOTE: You will need to make a payment of N1,000 to be able to print your admission status/letter. Candidates who have been offered admission should log onto the University Website www.rsu.edu.ng and make e-payments of an Acceptance fee of Forty-Five Thousand Naira (N45,000).
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS.
1. Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
1. Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by the candidate.
2. Candidates successfully admitted into Rivers State University (RSU), Port Harcourt, are advised to Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Candidates can apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.