Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes of Taraba State University, (TASU) Jalingo for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
TASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Eligibility
1. Candidates who made the Taraba State University, (TASU) Jalingo their first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 140 and above are eligible to apply for the screening.
2. Direct Entry candidates must have a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, NCE, and a minimum of 4 points from at least two subjects at IJMB from a recognized institution.
3. Candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their O’ Levels.
How to Apply for TASU Post UTME Form
Online registration will commence from 1st November 2022 to 30th November 2022. The Post UTME screening exercise fee is N2,000. Eligible candidates should log on to the University website https://apply.tsuniversity.edu.ng/register.php
1. Candidates are to log into the Taraba State University, Jalingo Admission Portal- https://apply.tsuniversity.edu.ng/register.php
2. Create a username and password and proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) online as screening charges to TSU account.
3. Candidates are also to upload the following:
i. Birth Certificate
ii. Letter of indigene
iii. First school leaving certificate
iv. JAMB score sheet
v. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB and any relevant result.
4. Candidates must also upload your O’level results in the JAMB portal to be considered for admission.
General Notice to Applicants
1. Any candidate that fails to participate in the screening exercise shall not be considered for admission into the university.
2. Any false information uploaded by a candidate will lead to automatic disqualification.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 30th November 2022.