Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU), Ikot Akpaden, Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Online applications are invited from qualified UTME candidates and as well as Direct Entry (DE) applicants.
AKSU Undergraduate Programmes
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
i. Agricultural Economics & Extension
ii. Animal Science
iii. Crop Science
iv. Fisheries & Aquaculture
v. Soil Science
2. FACULTY OF ARTS
i. English, History & International Studies
ii. Performing Arts
iv. Religious and Cultural Studies
3. FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
iii. Genetics and Biotechnology
iv. Marine Biology
4. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
i. Education Biology
ii. Education Chemistry
iii. Education Integrated Science
iv. Education Mathematics
v. Education Physics
5. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
i. Agricultural Engineering
ii. Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering
iii. Civil Engineering
iv. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
v. Marine Engineering
vi. Mechanical Engineering
6. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
ii. Banking and Finance
iii. Business Administration
iv. Public Administration
7. FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
v. Computer Science
8. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
ii. Mass Communication
iii. Political Science
iv. Sociology & Anthropology
AKSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
2. Candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2022 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
AKSU Post UTME Screening Requirements
2. 2022 DE Registration Slip (Direct Entry applicants only).
3. A-level, NCE, ND, HND certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
4. Birth Certificate
5. Certificate of Origin.
6. Certificate of Medical Fitness from an approved Government Hospital.
7. AKSU PUTME/DE Registration Confirmation Slip (2022).
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME Form
The University portal for online registration will open from Monday, 5th September 2022 to Friday, 14th October 2022. Interested candidates are advised to register before the deadline. Candidates who fail to register within the Registration period will not be considered for admission.
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
1. Visit portal.aksu.edu.ng
2. Click on “START NOW”
3. Click on “Enroll”
4. Click on PUTME
5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number
6. Click the arrow below to Verify and Continue
7. Proceed to make payment of N2,000.00 only as registration fee (excluding bank charges).
Note: Payment can be made via Debit Card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the Bank, please repeat steps 1-3, then continue with the registration.
8. Upload the scanned copies of your documents (2022 UTME Result Slip, 2022 DE Registration Details Slip with A-level, NCE, ND or HND certificate, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Medical Fitness) in .jpg format with a minimum size of 120KB and maximum size of 150KB.
9. Preview the details entered to ensure accuracy.
10. After confirmation, click the “Finish” button to generate the Registration Confirmation Slip.
1. Candidates who do not register for the 2022/2023 Post-UTME E-screening exercise would not be considered for admission.
2. No candidate with awaiting results will be offered admission in AKSU. All candidates are advised to upload their O’level (SSCE/NECO) results online at the JAMB Portal in a COMPUTER-BASED TEST (CBT) CENTRE approved by JAMB.
3. Kindly note that the University does not have individuals/sales agents. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) to an individual’s account does so at his/her own risk.
The closing date for the registration is Friday, 14th October 2022.