Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 Academic Session.
FUHSO Available Programmes
1. COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
B. Sc. Biochemistry
2. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
B. Sc. Microbiology
B. Sc. Chemistry
B. Sc. Biostatistics
B. Sc. Biological Sciences
B. Sc. Computer Science
B. Sc. Mathematics
B. Sc. Physics
FUHSO Post UTME/Direct Entry Eligibility
1. The programmes are available for both UTME and DE candidates. The University’s cut-off points for MBBS for candidates who sat for 2021 JAMB examination is 230 while those for the 2022 JAMB examination is 240.
2. Candidates who wishes to switch to the University should effect the change on the JAMB portal and select the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo as University of first choice. The candidate should select the desired programme for which he/she has the requisite UTME subject combination and relevant O’Level results.
3. Candidates should ensure that his/her O’Level results are successfully uploaded on the JAMB portal for admissions. Any candidate whose results are not uploaded will not be available on JAMB’s Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) for admission processing.
FUHSO Post UTME Screening Schedule
Candidates who have selected FUHSO as University of first choice during the 2022 JAMB examination OR have missed the last screening exercise conducted by the University for the 2021 JAMB examination are hereby invited for screening scheduled on 6th September to 7th September 2022 at Lecture Theatre, Take-Off Campus Otada, Otukpo.
FUHSO Post UTME Screening Requirements
The Candidates are requested to appear for the screening with the following documents:
1. Evidence of selecting the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo (FUHSO) as the first choice through JAMB.
2. Print out of JAMB results from JAMB CAPS.
3. Original SSCE/NECO O’ Level Certificate/Result
4. Birth Certificate
5. Two passport photographs
6. Evidence of the payment of a non-refundable processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only in favour of FUHSO through REMITA.
7. Two photocopies each of the above documents
For further information, forward your enquiry to: [email protected]