The management of the University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) has released the admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates that applied for admission into the University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED), and also participated in the Post UTME screening exercise can now proceed to check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIMED Admission List
The list of admitted candidates has been made available online. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
1. Go to the UNIMED admission portal at https://www.unimed.edu.ng/postutme/postutmelogin.php.
2. Enter your JAMB registration number and Payment Transaction ID in the required columns.
3. Finally, click on the ‘Application Login’ button and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your UNIMED admission list.
Congratulations to the admitted candidates.
ALSO READ: How to Print JAMB Official Admission Letter
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
Candidates are to follow the procedure below to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS.
1. Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
i. Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
ii. Admitted students must have paid the acceptance fee by 10th October 2022.
iii. The tuition fee payment deadline is two weeks after resumption.
iv. Registration and Resumption of Academic activities for Newly Admitted Students commence on 16th October 2022.
UNIMED Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students
1. Visit UNIMED POST-UTME Portal to check admission status and accept if offered admission.
3. VISIT the University Portal at www.unimed.edu.ng/portal
4. Click on Make Payment to pay for Acceptance Fee via the online payment system using VISA, Verve or MASTER Card and follow the subsequent instruction(s).
5. After successful payment, Print the e-Payment Receipt online.
6. Click Account Creation on the portal to Create Student Account
7. Log In to fill in all required forms.
8. Download & Print Completed Forms in 4 Copies.
9. Proceed to Academic Affairs Office from 17th October 2022 for Screening with 4 Copies of the following printed forms:
i. Original Copies of Credentials
ii. JAMB Admission Letter
iii. ‘O’ Level/ ’A’ Level/ B.Sc Result
iv. Local Government Attestation Letter
v. Birth Certificate
vi. Letter of good conduct from a reputable person in the society
vii. 4 Passport sized photographs
viii. Acceptance Fee payment receipts.
10. Proceed to the Health Centre to complete medical registration.
11. On Successful Clearance, proceed to pay for School Fees and Accommodation Fees (For Hostel Space).
12. Log in to your Account and fill Course Registration Form.
13. Download & Print the Completed Course Registration in 4 Copies.
14. Proceed to your Departmental Course Coordinator for endorsement of the Registration Form
15. Proceed to your Department for the Head of the Department’s endorsement
16. Proceed to the Dean of your Faculty for endorsement.
17. Thereafter, Submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty Officer.