Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
AAU Post UTME/Direct Entry Eligibility
1. Candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as their first-choice institution.
2. Candidates who met the university departmental Cut-off mark. The cut-off marks as decided are strictly based on the candidate’s JAMB score only as there shall be no post-UTME screening exercise.
RECOMMENDED: AAU Ekpoma Departmental Cut-off Marks
How to Apply for AAU Post UTME form
The duration for the sales of forms is Monday, 10th October, to Wednesday, 30th November 2022 respectively.
Candidates are advised to apply online at https//aaue.waup.org and make payment with their ATM cards on Interswitch.
All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
1. The cost of the online Application form is N12,200 (twelve thousand two hundred naira) only broken down as follows:
i. Undergraduate programme application form N10,000.00
ii. WAEeAc Technology Fee N2,000.00
iii. Interswitch Transaction charge N2,000.00
2. All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained
General Notice to All Applicants
2. Any applicant who fails to fill and submit the form online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration in the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise.
3. Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials online will automatically be “disqualified”.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 30th November 2022.