Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various degree programmes of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Adekunle Ajasin University Courses
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
1 Agricultural Economics
2 Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
4 Animal Science
5 Fisheries and Aquaculture
6 Forestry and Wildlife Management
FACULTY OF ARTS
1. English Studies
2. History and International Studies
3. Performing Arts
8. Religion and African Culture
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Adult Education
2. English Education
3. History Education
4. Religious Education
5. Yoruba Education
6. Biology Education
7. Chemistry Education
8. Computer Science Education
9. Integrated Science Education
10. Mathematics Education
11. Physics Education
12. Health Education
13. Human Kinetics Education
14. Technical Education
15. Guidance & Counseling
16. Early Childhood Education
17. Educational Management
18. Geography Education
19. Political Science Education
20. Economics Education
21. Social Studies Education
22. Library and Information Studies
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT
2. Estate Management
3. Surveying and Geoinformatics
4. Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
3. Industrial Chemistry
4. Animal and Environmental Biology
5. Computer Science
7. Industrial Mathematics
9. Applied Geophysics
11. Physics and Electronics
12. Plant Science and Biotechnology
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration
4. Criminology and Security Studies
6. Geography and Planning Sciences
7. Political Science
8. Public Administration
9. Pure and Applied Psychology
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. Criminology and Security Studies
3. Geography and Planning Sciences
4. Political Science
5. Pure and Applied Psychology
FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration
4. Public Administration
AAUA Post UTME/DE Eligibility
1. Those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) their institution of the First choice in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 160 and above.
2. Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their institution of the First choice.
3. Candidates who sat for the 2022/2023 UTME, scored 160 and above and are willing to change and make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of the First choice.
NOTE: Candidates who did not make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, their institution of first choice initially, but are willing to choose AAUA, should make the necessary change of Institution on JAMB CAPS to AAUA before the close of registration for the screening exercise.
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME Form
All eligible candidates are to visit University website https://putme.aaua.edu.ng to register for the screening as from Thursday, 15th September 2022 after making a payment of thousand Naira Naira (N2,000.00) only. Payment should be made online on the University Screening Portal.
Online Registration Guidelines
1. Visit https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/.
2. Create an account with a valid JAMB registration number and E-mail address.
3. Confirm your E-Mail address by clicking on the link sent to your E-mail (check spam box, if not found in your E-mail inbox).
4. Log in and make payment of N2,000.00 only via PayTech (MasterCard and VISA only).
5. After successful payment, candidates are to fill their Bio-data with valid details.
6. Print out Bio-data slip
General Instructions to all Candidates
1. Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements.
2. AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO, NABTEB O’Level results.
3. AAUA accepts ND (Upper Credit), HND (Lower Credit), NCE and JUPEB (6 Points) for Direct Entry candidates
4. Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply but must upload their results as soon as it is released on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS for seamless admission processing.
5. Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check for O’Level and UTME requirements for their course of choice.
6. Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject combination are requested to change to their desirable course on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
7. Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all courses in AAUA.
8. Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
9. Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
10. It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to further qualify them for admission by the University.
Special Notice to Prospective Applicants
1. The registration for the online screening exercise commences on Thursday, 15th September 2022.
2. Candidates willing to apply for the LAW programme must not score less than 250 marks in the 2022 UTME.
3. Candidates advised to to provide valid and active E‐mail addresses and phone without DND (‘’DO NOT DISTURB’’). The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid E‐mail addresses and non‐functional phone numbers. Please note that the university does not have any agent.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Not specified.