Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into One Year Pre-NCE programmes of Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, Enugu State for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
FCE Eha-Amufu Pre-NCE Admission Requirements
i. A holder of Senior Secondary School Examination (WASC/NECO or NABTEB with 3 Credits and 2 passes including English Language in not more than two sittings. Two of the credits must be in the relevant areas of proposed course of study.
ii. A holder of TC II with 3 credits/merits in the relevant areas and some passes including English Language.
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu Pre-NCE Admission Form
The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
2. Click on ‘Admission Screening Application Link’.
3. Select ‘PRE NCE Programme’.
4. Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click ‘Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
5. Upon successful creation of profile, click ‘Continue’ button.
6. Confirm the Payment Information Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice’ button.
7. REMITA Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
8. Proceed to any bank and make payment.
9. Come back to the Portal after payment and Click on ‘Existing Applicant login link’.
10. Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 3 above) and click ‘Login button’
11. Upload your O’Level results, JAMB results, Birth certificate and fill
12. Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration slips.