Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various National Diploma (ND) programmes of Federal Polytechnic, Ile- Oluji (FEDPOLEL) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
2. Agricultural Technology
3. Architectural Technology
4. Business Administration and Management
5. Civil Engineering Technology
6. Computer Engineering
7. Computer Science
8. Cooperative Economics and Management
9. Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
10. Fisheries Technology
11. Science Laboratory Technology
FEDPOLEL Post UTME Eligibility
2. The Post UTME registration is also restricted to candidates who possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/ NABTEB.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post UTME Form
The ND Post-UTME admission screening form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit https://app.fedpolel.edu.ng/appsignup and select your application type from the i.e., Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
ii. Middle Name
iii. First Name
iv. UTME Registration No
vi. Email Address.
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant.
2. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT NOW
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
i. Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success will be displayed once you make payment. If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hours of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
i. After successful payment for FEDPOLEL 2022/2023 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to https://app.fedpolel.edu.ng/ and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
i. Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the fedpolel Online application Platform at https://app.fedpolel.edu.ng/ to complete your applications.
i. Carefully fill in your personal details as required
ii. Carefully enter your UTME details
iii. Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
iv. Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
Please further note that any candidate who is not screened WILL NOT be considered for admission in the Polytechnic. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do so will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
For information or clarification, candidates can visit the Polytechnic’s website (www.fedpolel.edu.ng).